Vaccines and treatments for COVID-19 and flu - gov consultation

Started by Barry, September 16, 2020, 09:27:23 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 04, 2020, 10:18:00 AM
The compulsion will be subtle, Pat. I agree it is not in that consultation paper, maybe I got carried away with the excitement of reading it.
It will mean you can't go to the theatre without a certificate. Will need to carry on wearing a face covering without a certificate.
Cannot use a PIN keypad without a certificate, get the picture?

Frankly anyone refusing a vaccination is perverse.  I have no time for them at all or any spurious idiocy they come out with to defend their indefensible stance.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

The compulsion will be subtle, Pat. I agree it is not in that consultation paper, maybe I got carried away with the excitement of reading it.
It will mean you can't go to the theatre without a certificate. Will need to carry on wearing a face covering without a certificate.
Cannot use a PIN keypad without a certificate, get the picture?
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

Quote from: patman post on October 03, 2020, 05:42:27 PM
Didn't see anything about anyone being compelled** to be vaccinated in the document (if that's what you mean by mandatory). And the idea of "untested" was knocked on the head. No doubt misunderstandings, but I thought it was clear and well explained thinking...

**PS — (an aside) I think there should  be more investigation into the compulsory vaccination of children before they are allowed to attend kindergartens and schools.
https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/uncategorised/three-in-four-gps-believe-child-vaccination-should-be-compulsory/

They force adults by a kind of subpoena to do it too you know.

Well of course you would say that, anything involving compulsion and a paternal attitude towards the entire populace, incl treating adults as 'children' is welcome by you and papa. I mean he wants to be microchipped so he was telling us elsewhere, like a dog. I wouldn't be surprised if you were in favour of this too.

The whole compulsion thing sounds great until our Dear Leader 'forces' us to take an 'experimental' vaccine approved by the ever-trustworthy Dominic Cummings.

You and papa obviously enjoy treating yourselves as kids and pet dogs to HM Govt, but others are not so inclined. ;)
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on October 03, 2020, 05:42:27 PM

**PS — (an aside) I think there should  be more investigation into the compulsory vaccination of children before they are allowed to attend kindergartens and schools.
https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/uncategorised/three-in-four-gps-believe-child-vaccination-should-be-compulsory/

Compulsory vaccinations before children are allowed to attend school is a fact to life in many European countries.
Some vaccinations before attending school is compulsory in the USA, (Which I have to admit surprised me.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: Barry on September 16, 2020, 09:27:23 PMhttps://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu

Don't say you weren't given the opportunity to consult, before the untested vaccine is made mandatory.

There, and I didn't even mention luciferase, or did I?
Didn't see anything about anyone being compelled** to be vaccinated in the document (if that's what you mean by mandatory). And the idea of "untested" was knocked on the head. No doubt misunderstandings, but I thought it was clear and well explained thinking...

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borg Refinery

They certainly are a bore.

Ah and trailer park stuff, those guys going up and down the country in their trailer yes. Carrying their monotonous messages aimed at all and sundry. ;D

Anyway, yeah Stammer appears to have copied the rabid blue & white Tories with monotonous messages and utter pish and slaisterin shyte, the gnome said their message was monotone "get brexit done" repeated endlessly over and over but one could substitute almost anything for this message for the desired effect of boring people to death, or driving them to spatter the walls with a different kind of paint with a nice gun.  :D

....That said, fat pensioners off on their jollies could get a good work out by going along on the trailer tour of Britain carrying the message and improving herd immunity by carrying the virii too, one can almost hear the squeals of delight from no. 10.. squatting is also an option if the vans break down. Then one can have a good bundle with the police to 'feel more alive' than our friend Rick from the young ones..  :D

But the most important thing is to get your flu jab, don't forget - you too can help spread this virus as far and wide as possible by booking yours now. Book now.
+++

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on October 03, 2020, 01:31:38 PM
SRB wont be happy wae you borkie!

I am not happy for SRB. The lad deserves better than this. He wants to storm down Whitehall and have the shit kicked out of him by the Mets and generally have a whale of a time. But instead he is stuck with a speak your weight machine doing impersonations of Keir Starmer.

Poor little sod.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 03, 2020, 01:15:22 PM
"Sir Keir Starmer has unleashed his most powerful attack on Boris Johnson's handling of the coronavirus crisis, accusing him of leading the "most incompetent government I can remember"."

By heck, that has told them. I can't imagine the Tories lasting a week after a tongue lashing like that.

SRB wont be happy wae you borkie!

Quote from: srb7677 on October 02, 2020, 03:04:55 PM

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

"Sir Keir Starmer has unleashed his most powerful attack on Boris Johnson's handling of the coronavirus crisis, accusing him of leading the "most incompetent government I can remember"."

By heck, that has told them. I can't imagine the Tories lasting a week after a tongue lashing like that.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thomas

The guy puts me to sleep just listening to him for a few minutes.

You can predict almost word for word what he is going to say before he says it.

I thought ed milliband was bad , but by feck this guy is a joke.

What  a difference between this clown and former labour leaders like that welsh windbag kinnock , who actually could speak and put a bit of passion into what he was saying.

With starmer its like someone  giving you a monotone minute by minute commentary on how paint drys.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on September 17, 2020, 01:45:58 PM
I just cannot get to grips this this new technology, does anyone know how to turn the sound on?

Do you want the sound turned on to listen to keir starmers monotone wooden delivery sheep?

I`ll sum it up for you.....tory bad tory bad.

Barry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-54375643

Quote"I understand the target groups will be the over 65s and vulnerable, the 50-64s who have some other feature than their age, and anyone of a BME background over the age of 18, so that's a pretty massive population for us to be thinking about," he said.

No discrimination there, then.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

I just cannot get to grips this this new technology, does anyone know how to turn the sound on?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!