Main Menu

Empire bashing

Started by T00ts, September 17, 2020, 10:22:19 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2020, 11:10:30 PM

Sic transit Gloria mundi wtf does that translate to?

Monday morning glorious sunshine (like today)white van man thinks sod this throws a sickie jumps in the transit with family in tow and heads off to the coast and an overcrowded beach for the last of the summer sunshine?

The polite version is shit happens, but the Romans were rude bastards so I have not attempted a direct translation.

White Van Man is a problem for the left. He (or as often as not she) tends to be self employed and thus a small C conservative. The brothers and sisters need his vote but can't think of anything better than to elect Emily Thornberry as recruiting agent.
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Yeah....he is Ken Clarke after all  ;)

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 22, 2020, 09:01:16 AM
Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2020, 10:18:34 PMLiberal? Occasionally maybe........ tosspot? What can I say other than once more refer you to the laundryman

Well, it is mostly is jest

naw its no.! ;) :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2020, 10:18:34 PMLiberal? Occasionally maybe........ tosspot? What can I say other than once more refer you to the laundryman

Well, it is mostly is jest

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on September 21, 2020, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 21, 2020, 09:23:40 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 21, 2020, 09:11:05 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 21, 2020, 09:04:57 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 21, 2020, 08:56:13 PM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 21, 2020, 08:37:11 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 21, 2020, 07:26:42 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 21, 2020, 07:23:15 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 21, 2020, 07:10:46 PMNo doubt cromwell (and p'raps Toots) would accuse me

Hey leave me out of it - I have no idea what any of you are talking about!

"The following users thanked this post: T00ts"

If you have no idea, then why did you like the post where he essentially accuses me of being a duplicitous lying bastard?

You are entitled to your opinion but I am entitled (with no abuse aimed at either of you I might add) to criticize it.
Well I didn't see him say that, but you did need a nudge to tell the truth, even when I said you over illegal immigration. When I knew you supported the EU border policy. Seen it all before Dyno.

So quote where I said I'm anti-immigration then?

You see, you are just a liar looking for any made up excuse to have a go. In truth, your pushing the line that I'm a lying duplicitous bastard.. only reflects back on you.
I said illegal immigration which is down to EU open border policy, nobody has called you a duplicitous bastard, you made that up yourself, I said you needed a nudge. Such as you are a remainer.

Nope, never covered up my beliefs, had a blazing row with Thomas about it in fact.

I defend the EU's migration policies, however, and make no apology for doing so.

https://pol-tics.com/index.php/topic,1126.75.html

Ironically, that's also the thread where postman pot posts about the 4 yorkshire men thing.
Well whatever, Borchester might be a grumpy old git with a good sense of humour and one thing for sure if he thought you were duplicitous bastard he would say so and take the ban. If need be.

I was thinking of calling Dynamis a duplicitous bastard but I was having trouble with the spelling, so l thought better of it. Plus, I reckon Dyno's website might have potential so I will be doing a little brown nosing for a bit.

Anyway, the only empire I know anything about is the one in Hackney. And that is closed. Sic transit gloria mundi as Pat likes to say
LOL well be prepared just in case then, because you are about to be bombarded by the Hastings branch of the SWP.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Since when did cromwell become Borkie, I (wrongly) said cromwell insinuated I'm a .. nevermind.

This is like a Biden speech or something.

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/confused-biden-announces-he-is-dropping-out-of-race-endorses-joe-biden/#

Joe Biden Drops Out of Race, Endorses Biden

Former Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden bids fairwell to supporters, and commits to "devoting my next 18 months to going door-to-door for my former rival Joe Biden." (2020-03-02)...
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on September 21, 2020, 10:37:04 PM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 21, 2020, 07:10:46 PMNo doubt cromwell (and p'raps Toots) would accuse me

If you have no idea, then why did you like the post where he essentially accuses me of being a duplicitous lying bastard?

You are entitled to your opinion but I am entitled (with no abuse aimed at either of you I might add) to criticize it.
Well I didn't see him say that, but you did need a nudge to tell the truth, even when I said you over illegal immigration. When I knew you supported the EU border policy. Seen it all before Dyno.

You see, you are just a liar looking for any made up excuse to have a go. In truth, your pushing the line that I'm a lying duplicitous bastard.. only reflects back on you.
I said illegal immigration which is down to EU open border policy, nobody has called you a duplicitous bastard, you made that up yourself, I said you needed a nudge. Such as you are a remainer.

Nope, never covered up my beliefs, had a blazing row with Thomas about it in fact.

I defend the EU's migration policies, however, and make no apology for doing so.

Ironically, that's also the thread where postman pot posts about the 4 yorkshire men thing.
Well whatever, Borchester might be a grumpy old git with a good sense of humour and one thing for sure if he thought you were duplicitous bastard he would say so and take the ban. If need be.

I was thinking of calling Dynamis a duplicitous bastard but I was having trouble with the spelling, so l thought better of it. Plus, I reckon Dyno's website might have potential so I will be doing a little brown nosing for a bit.

Anyway, the only empire I know anything about is the one in Hackney. And that is closed. Sic transit gloria mundi as Pat likes to say
Sic transit Gloria mundi wtf does that translate to?

Monday morning glorious sunshine (like today)white van man thinks sod this throws a sickie jumps in the transit with family in tow and heads off to the coast and an overcrowded beach for the last of the summer sunshine?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 21, 2020, 08:39:13 PM
Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2020, 08:24:49 PMWould never have guessed,but then we have a different approach to these things

I know. You're a liberal tosspot and I'm not
Liberal? Occasionally maybe........ tosspot? What can I say other than once more refer you to the laundryman :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

+++

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on September 21, 2020, 08:24:49 PMWould never have guessed,but then we have a different approach to these things

I know. You're a liberal tosspot and I'm not

Sheepy