Main Menu

Starve or die

Started by papasmurf, September 18, 2020, 12:34:27 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 04:22:39 PM
Pappy all the surgery wants is to be able to tick the box that tells them to warn all patients that don't look like stick insects to book a pall bearer. The other thing they would really like is for you to give up everything that might give you joy. Of course GP registrations are paid by numbers so there is a pay off there too.

Remember that there is also a pay off on certain drugs, vaccinations and tests. You need to look them straight in the eye when asking if it's necessary. A look away or more importantly down to the left tells you all you need to know.

Cynical Toots? But you are right..
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 04:14:51 PM
Papa, this forum is like a congregation of reformed born again piss takers.

Frankly they all ought to be ashamed of themselves. If they want to take the piss out of each other I suggest they do it in their own private members only forum.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Pappy all the surgery wants is to be able to tick the box that tells them to warn all patients that don't look like stick insects to book a pall bearer. The other thing they would really like is for you to give up everything that might give you joy. Of course GP registrations are paid by numbers so there is a pay off there too.

Remember that there is also a pay off on certain drugs, vaccinations and tests. You need to look them straight in the eye when asking if it's necessary. A look away or more importantly down to the left tells you all you need to know.

Borg Refinery

Jokes aside, I do hope you're well and continue to stay well.

+++

Borg Refinery

Papa, this forum is like a congregation of reformed born again piss takers.

Posting this was only going to lead to one conclusion.

By the way, as monty python says, the thread is a trick question, one can in fact both starve and die.

"Oh (disappointed)" Eric Idoe: "Oh Ms Ravid, you've been a jolly decent sport, nobody leaves this show empty handed so we're going to chop off your hands"

"Oh! Fank yu!"
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on September 18, 2020, 12:46:43 PM
Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2020, 12:45:04 PM
Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 12:34:27 PM
Starve or die. Advice I just had after a medical I had a week ago. (I suggested  they send around a vet with a captive bolt pistol and a body bag.)

It is all these young women doctors we have these days. Being girlies their main ambition in life is to end up like two deal boards, so naturally they expect the patients to follow suit and become anorexics as well.

whats pappy smurfs new telephone number area code?

eight nothing eight nothing?
At the moment its the report hotline as he watches his neighbours through his curtains, I will get you my pretties. Meanwhile at local constabulary HQ, any calls George? just the usual crank Sarge, oh well, did you tell him we are making enquires, of course like always, put the kettle on then.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

It is all these young women doctors we have these days.

I wish, the practice nurses are always trying to get me fitted out for a coffin.  My doctor is somewhat more realistic.

Thomas

Starve or die. Advice I just had after a medical I had a week ago. (I suggested  they send around a vet with a captive bolt pistol and a body bag.)

It is all these young women doctors we have these days. Being girlies their main ambition in life is to end up like two deal boards, so naturally they expect the patients to follow suit and become anorexics as well.

whats pappy smurfs new telephone number area code?

eight nothing eight nothing?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

Just carry on eating yourself to obesity and death, if that's your choice.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

QuoteThe following users thanked this post: Borchester

:D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf