A Forum cabinet - just for fun

Started by T00ts, September 18, 2020, 04:51:18 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 10:17:39 PM
Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2020, 10:07:05 PMI further suggest that we make Pappy Leader of the Opposition with special responsibility for moaning about, well, everything

Noooooooooooo! We need him onside - collective responsibility and all that.
Populists always get direct democracy eventually, we never give up, lol
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 10:17:39 PMNoooooooooooo! We need him onside - collective responsibility and all that.
Delicately put.
I suspect you really mean better inside the tent exhibiting Borchester's affliction at the tent flap, than outside facing in...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2020, 10:07:05 PMI further suggest that we make Pappy Leader of the Opposition with special responsibility for moaning about, well, everything

Noooooooooooo! We need him onside - collective responsibility and all that.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2020, 08:11:33 PM
I don't like the sound of this what about principals.
I don't think T00ts offered Victoria a job.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on September 18, 2020, 05:20:49 PM
Thats two days on the trot you have had a dig at toots, what next moaning about Borchesters bladder?

Bladder? What the hell is that? Sometimes it is more like having a continually leaking tap.

That said the first thing I will do as Chancellor will be to reduce the income tax and lower state benefits to balance that out. Apart from my £200 Christmas Coal Allowance of course. I further suggest that we make Pappy Leader of the Opposition with special responsibility for moaning about, well, everything

:) :)
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on September 18, 2020, 09:44:41 PM
Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 18, 2020, 08:11:10 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 08:08:38 PMDD don't be difficult - just think of the salary. Aren't you one who would like FPTP done away with? A coalition would be the only form of government possible. This could be it!   

No, no, no, you're mixing me up with those pinko commies like Dynamics. I'm the one with Mussolini's picture on my office wall
Yeah but it ain't Benito is it?

It's his grandaughter ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 08:08:38 PMDD don't be difficult - just think of the salary. Aren't you one who would like FPTP done away with? A coalition would be the only form of government possible. This could be it!   

No, no, no, you're mixing me up with those pinko commies like Dynamics. I'm the one with Mussolini's picture on my office wall
Yeah but it ain't Benito is it?

It's his grandaughter ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

You'd better be deputy PM then!   :-*

Sheepy

I don't like the sound of this what about principals.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on September 18, 2020, 08:03:52 PM
I'm not serving next to that bunch of liberals  :D

DD don't be difficult - just think of the salary. Aren't you one who would like FPTP done away with? A coalition would be the only form of government possible. This could be it!   ;D

DeppityDawg

I'm not serving next to that bunch of liberals  :D

Good old

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 06:29:11 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 06:00:01 PM

I don't think it is meant unkindly. They just like getting a rise out of you. If you just ignored them they would soon get bored.

It is deliberate and VERY nasty. I have requested numerous times it stops.  I cannot ignore continual vicious personal attacks and  lies being told about me.

Strange they would go into coalition with you . Maybe all you need to do is start agreeing with them more often.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 06:00:01 PM

I don't think it is meant unkindly. They just like getting a rise out of you. If you just ignored them they would soon get bored.

It is deliberate and VERY nasty. I have requested numerous times it stops.  I cannot ignore continual vicious personal attacks and  lies being told about me.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on September 18, 2020, 05:55:57 PM
Quote from: T00ts on September 18, 2020, 05:29:59 PM

I know it is - I am waiting for your input.

Frankly I am NOT interested with all the nastiness being thrown at me.