T00ts

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 07:13:22 PM
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/i-admit-it-i-was-wrong-to-back-boris
Magazine: 19 September 2020

Toby Young
I admit it: I was wrong to back Boris
From magazine issue: 19 September 2020

A friend emailed me earlier this week in despair about the Prime Minister. 'Boris reminds me of a hereditary king — Edward II or Henry VI — who is so staggeringly incompetent that he must be removed before doing too much damage,' he wrote. 'I felt the same way about May but Boris is worse.'

Nice. I agree needless to say, even the right wing media across all papers have solidly turned their fire on him.

It looks like the Tory knives are sharpening as more and more resign from key posts, this is a slow mo train crash mein freunds, make no mistake.

"Oh no, another bash the Tories thread by Dinnermiss or dinner lady or whatever that miserable scrote's name is! KEEL HIM!"

I'm not so sure. BJ has great recovery skills and his rep still hangs on Brexit. Those resigning have their reasons but I am not convinced they are necessarily as noble as they would have us believe. Covis is taking its toll but most of us can understand the problems they are having. The situation is so fluid trying to plan for every eventuality must be a nightmare. That's not to say that there have been no mistakes but the woke left would be floundering possibly even more.

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on September 18, 2020, 07:13:22 PM

Toby Young

A friend emailed me earlier this week in despair about the Prime Minister. 'Boris reminds me of a hereditary king — Edward II or Henry VI — who is so staggeringly incompetent that he must be removed before doing too much damage,' he wrote. 'I felt the same way about May but Boris is worse.'

Nice. I agree needless to say, even the right wing media across all papers have solidly turned their fire on him.

It looks like the Tory knives are sharpening as more and more resign from key posts, this is a slow mo train crash mein freunds, make no mistake.

"Oh no, another bash the Tories thread by Dinnermiss or dinner lady or whatever that miserable scrote's name is! KEEL HIM!"
Well don't let it give you sleepiness nights Dyno.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Toby Young

+++