London - Ghost town

Started by T00ts, September 20, 2020, 11:54:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Well speaking for myself toots I am enjoying the peace and getting the Cadac out later. before summer turns to autumn.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on September 20, 2020, 11:54:53 AM
Sadiq Kahn is apparently urging the Government to put London into lockdown tomorrow.  10pm curfews on pubs etc working from home brought back with all the trimmings. Where London cases were deemed to be rising they were thought to be 2-3 weeks behind the North of the country but latest figures suggest that London is only a few days behind as numbers rise quickly.

On the other hand Rishi is beginning to panic financially which is to be expected. I am expecting to burrow down once again into isolation before long with fingers crossed that I can once again avoid the infection but what about you?

Have you had it and are confident that you will cope?
Do you have concerns that they are saying that antibodies only appear to be effective for a few weeks?
Do you have someone close who is vulnerable? Will you be happy to brave the 2nd wave in the brave new world?

Questions questions! There is one place I really am glad that I don't work, and that is anywhere near the Westminster bubble.

All the big cities across the yookay and europe are the same toots.

Im carrying on as normal until i am forced to do otherwise.

Each individual has to do what is in their own best interests.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Sadiq Kahn is apparently urging the Government to put London into lockdown tomorrow.  10pm curfews on pubs etc working from home brought back with all the trimmings. Where London cases were deemed to be rising they were thought to be 2-3 weeks behind the North of the country but latest figures suggest that London is only a few days behind as numbers rise quickly.

On the other hand Rishi is beginning to panic financially which is to be expected. I am expecting to burrow down once again into isolation before long with fingers crossed that I can once again avoid the infection but what about you?

Have you had it and are confident that you will cope?
Do you have concerns that they are saying that antibodies only appear to be effective for a few weeks?
Do you have someone close who is vulnerable? Will you be happy to brave the 2nd wave in the brave new world?

Questions questions! There is one place I really am glad that I don't work, and that is anywhere near the Westminster bubble but I wonder if Sadiq is more concerned for Labour politics than the safety of London.