Just a question

Started by cromwell, September 20, 2020, 07:44:44 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on September 20, 2020, 08:22:27 PM
Quote from: cromwell on September 20, 2020, 07:44:44 PM
But I found today that unless you log in you cannot see any of the forum and are encouraged to register,is this just a glitch or deliberate?

I would've thought being able to see it in part would encourage visitors to get a taste and maybe register.

Was doing a bit of forum maintenance today, may have affected it for a few hours. Should be ok now?
Yep back to normal.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

But I found today that unless you log in you cannot see any of the forum and are encouraged to register,is this just a glitch or deliberate?

I would've thought being able to see it in part would encourage visitors to get a taste and maybe register.

Was doing a bit of forum maintenance today, may have affected it for a few hours. Should be ok now?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

seems to have just happened today cromwell , and over the last few days i cant see the forum very well on my i phone.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?