Main Menu

Success

Started by Nick, November 03, 2019, 10:54:44 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5561 time=1573592249 user_id=98
You're twisting the reality of the situation to suit a bias, imho.

It is incredibly clear that he made things far, far worse than they were. We'll never know whether they'd have released her, probably not, but they certainly may have treated her better -and there was a slim possibility of the former which he cruelly tore away with rank incompetence.

Then again, that's par for the course where he's concerned....and you folks support him. (keels over..)

Bias !!!! no their history of holding people for long periods of time on the slimmest excuse their dreadful human rights records, even against their own people, political opponents, religious reasons, their judicial process is one I would dread being dealt with formed my opinion, she is being as a political pawn as are others.in their jails.

Your opinion is formed by your bias against Boris, I think with my head not my heart not twisting reality facing it
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

T00ts

If I linger on so many negatives that seem to be the fashion of the day I might as well shoot myself. I can't help wondering if there is areal lack of empathy as we gaze with our perfectionist eyes at those who are actually in the firing line. Iran has an agenda which has little to do with spying or the mistakes or the perfect diplomacy of our Foreign Office. The EU has had their agenda since 1970s and will take more than even our perfect insight to move them.

I just question the point of constantly criticising those who have at least had the guts or whatever, to put themselves in the unsavoury firing line of today's politics. I am as critical as anyone else but isn't it time we cut them just a little slack until we see how the cookie will crumble? What will be important is how we manage whatever scenario confronts us by the end of 13/12/19.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5559 time=1573591838 user_id=69
Indeed they will only do what they want to do when they want to do it, no matter what anyone else says does or asks for.

You're twisting the reality of the situation to suit a bias, imho.

It is incredibly clear that he made things far, far worse than they were. We'll never know whether they'd have released her, probably not, but they certainly may have treated her better -and there was a slim possibility of the former which he cruelly tore away with rank incompetence.

Then again, that's par for the course where he's concerned....and you folks support him. (keels over..)
+++

Churchill

Indeed they will only do what they want to do when they want to do it, no matter what anyone else says does or asks for.
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Nick

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5492 time=1573575222 user_id=98
Okay, but what else?

Bozo proven as useless as May, then again what do you expect from the foreign sec who messed things up for zaghari...

And what is 'success' under Brexit?

Even if we exit under a no deal scenario and refuse to pay the alimony, what then?

Then what should be done?

In your opinion.

As for Ratcliffe, Boris's word have been used incorrectly, the regime were not letting her go regardless of anything he said.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5492 time=1573575222 user_id=98Bozo has proven as useless as May

As I posted  that remains to be seen

QuoteAnd what is 'success' under Brexit?

The will to carry out the referendum result ,forge deals with our former partners in the eu and wider world.

QuoteEven if we exit under a no deal scenario and refuse to pay the alimony, what then? Then what should be done?

Well I hoped for an amicable departure and am happy to honour financial commitments up to our leaving date,Then what?.....see above
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5488 time=1573574447 user_id=48
Brexit might be a start,and despite all the naysayers someone who will successfully do it.

Okay, but what else?

Bozo has proven as useless as May, then again what do you expect from the foreign sec who messed things up for zaghari...

And what is 'success' under Brexit?

Even if we exit under a no deal scenario and refuse to pay the alimony, what then?

Then what should be done?
+++

Churchill

Quote from: Nick post_id=3837 time=1572863678 user_id=73
Successful means someone who stands on their own two feet and not dependent on handouts.

I agree I count success as being as self reliant as possible, to have worked in occupations I have enjoyed to support myself and our children, put a roof over their heads and food in the bellies, taught them right from wrong that what you want will have to be worked for that nothing is free except the air we breath and good friends.

That life is what you make of it no matter what life throws at you everyday, to listen to your inner self and be yourself and deal with all any adversity and never ever tolerate bullies and do not envy others who may have more , happiness and good health is worth far more than money

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5484 time=1573574325 user_id=98
What would you like done?

What to you constitutes 'success'..?

Brexit might be a start,and despite all the naysayers someone who will successfully do it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5481 time=1573573771 user_id=48
That remains to be seen,I just want someone who will actually attempt to do something.

What would you like done?

What to you constitutes 'success'..?
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5471 time=1573571512 user_id=98
Better than Bozo in any case.

That remains to be seen,I just want someone who will actually attempt to do something.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: cromwell post_id=5464 time=1573568880 user_id=48
It's not just her maths though is it?

Apparently the Caribbean is an island state! Geography a bit crap too so should make a good foreign secretary.

https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1192825330135949313">//https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1192825330135949313

Better than Bozo in any case.

But I agree, Corby should sling most of his frontbench out..
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Barry post_id=5330 time=1573483572 user_id=51
And pigs might be successful by lifting off and flying.

Yes, Major. We know that she has a problem with maths. Her famous costing of extra police officers being one of the worst examples. There is plenty of evidence of her ineptitude and her unsuitability for any office requiring maths GCSE, without making stuff up.

There's enough fake news without Wiggles making it up. Unless, of course, I am mistaken, and a reliable link is provided to a report or video where she actually said it, it's just extra silly noise in a boring election campaign.

It's not just her maths though is it?

Apparently the Caribbean is an island state! Geography a bit crap too so should make a good foreign secretary.

https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1192825330135949313">//https://twitter.com/SocialM85897394/status/1192825330135949313

Churchill

Quote from: Nick post_id=5376 time=1573498703 user_id=73
The heads of MI5 and MI6 both report to the PM and Foreign Secretary.

I agree

Churchill

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5350 time=1573489412 user_id=89
I suggest you check what MI5 and MI6 are actually tasked to do the fact is somewhat different to your perception.

Personally Boris Johnson is a bigger threat to the realm than Corbyn or McDonnell.

Now don't tell me let me guess you, know what they really do and have in depth knowledge but can't say what it is or you will have to fall on your sword  :)

But you got one bit bang on