Labour Connected: Starmer’s speech on a return to power

Started by GBNews, September 22, 2020, 01:05:42 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on September 23, 2020, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 23, 2020, 04:43:42 PM

As a UK independence supporter , I don't trust the Tories with my vote let alone Labour

I know you dont mate , and i respect the fact you have been pretty consistent on this all the years i have debated you online.

However ,there comes a point where england needs to stop moaning about lab/tory( im not saying you are) and do something about it.

Change will only happen when people get up off their backside and work at it.

You nearly did this with ukip/brexit party , ( you acheived your aim , but what i mean is getting into government in your parliament).

Your countries biggest problem from what i can see is your political parties are stagnating  , full of career imbeciles , in a system that crushes all flair and independent thinking.

My very thoughts .  Leaving the EU is stage one as far as I'm concerned in making our MP's accountable . Without the excuse of ''its EU legislation''  and the European courts to  direct them   we will see what they are made of .
As you say though change will only happen when people stop voting for the rosette .

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 23, 2020, 04:43:42 PM

As a UK independence supporter , I don't trust the Tories with my vote let alone Labour

I know you dont mate , and i respect the fact you have been pretty consistent on this all the years i have debated you online.

However ,there comes a point where england needs to stop moaning about lab/tory( im not saying you are) and do something about it.

Change will only happen when people get up off their backside and work at it.

You nearly did this with ukip/brexit party , ( you acheived your aim , but what i mean is getting into government in your parliament).

Your countries biggest problem from what i can see is your political parties are stagnating  , full of career imbeciles , in a system that crushes all flair and independent thinking.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on September 23, 2020, 04:21:34 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 23, 2020, 04:06:21 PM
I need you to forget I spent 3 years disrespecting the brexit vote would have maybe been a better start to his speech before going on to explain why he let Jimmy Saville off the hook before reading out his dads version of events that led to the condom breaking .

When hes got through that he might want to when he gets up off his knee to come up with some policies

aye he has a problem streetwalker. Journalists , the media and chattering classes increasingly want to hear what his policies and stance is on various issue instead of listening him and his party complain.

What would he do different is a constant question after the latest labour complaint.

As a eurosceptic ,could you trust him with your vote at the next election?

As a scot indy supporter , i wont be voting for him or his party in a million years. Once bitten twice shy .

Borg Refinery

..when Tony [Blair] asked me, er, what happened I said I was carrying out his orders; he told us to connect with the electorate, so I did.

— John Prescot (on the punching the guy in the face for egging him incident)

Labour connected. :D

+++

Borg Refinery

I need you to forget I spent 3 years disrespecting the brexit vote would have maybe been a better start to his speech before going on to explain why he let Jimmy Saville off the hook before reading out his dads version of events that led to the condom breaking .

When hes got through that he might want to when he gets up off his knee to come up with some policies

👍

I'd like to see smurf and G.O defending that next up, why street dirt like Saville and other horrible ceoebs and politicians in govt weren't rabid dirty scum prowling the streets for kids in the 70's and 80's.

He's gone on record defending Harriet Harman, Dromey and Hewitt too BTW.

Good one smurf..
+++

Thomas

aye he has a problem streetwalker. Journalists , the media and chattering classes increasingly want to hear what his policies and stance is on various issue instead of listening him and his party complain.

What would he do different is a constant question after the latest labour complaint.

As a eurosceptic ,could you trust him with your vote at the next election?

As a scot indy supporter , i wont be voting for him or his party in a million years. Once bitten twice shy .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 11:50:36 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 11:36:52 AM

You posted a link about Nadine Dorres' twitter post only, which is utterly irrelevant to anything I posted. How is that a 'detailed refutation' of ANYTHING I posted about Starmer?

I have posted several links which you have NOT read in their entirety.

I am also going to have to put you on ignore for yet more personal attacks on me dragged in here from another forum.

BS, you posted that Dorres link only.

Good, ignore me and stay out of my threads incl out of my Gove Brexit thread. Do not respond to my feckin posts again.

You are a defender of Nu Lab's politically correct cover up conduct in Rotherham so you are a piece of shit..actually, I wouldn't insult shit by comparing it to you.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 11:36:52 AM

You posted a link about Nadine Dorres' twitter post only, which is utterly irrelevant to anything I posted. How is that a 'detailed refutation' of ANYTHING I posted about Starmer?

I have posted several links which you have NOT read in their entirety.

I am also going to have to put you on ignore for yet more personal attacks on me dragged in here from another forum.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

My face ain't blue. Everyone on here has pointed out how you have simply ignired or twisted the allegations ti fit your fantasy narrative.

Your backers (on the other forum) are that Ctoo guy who hates you more than anyone else (and who defends ANYTHING Blairite Labour do), who you deem to be an absolute liar about everything....and Steve who you hate as much as he hates you, and who by your own admission is one of the biggest liars on any forum you've ever seen.

Really papa? Is that who you're allying yourself with? The two people hated and completely refuted over and over again by absolutely everyone, including you?
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 11:12:48 AM

What lies and propaganda?

Are you saying 'women against rape' engaged in a campaign of lies and propaganda in 2010?

Are you saying that the appalling conviction rate for those types of offences under Starmer is ok just because it was worse under his replacement?

Are you saying he did well re the Rotherham cases and didn't work with the Nu Lab PC Machine to try and cover them up?

I have posted a detailed refutation of those allegations.
Frankly if people base a campaign on lies and propaganda it is their own fault when it blows up in the face after being fact checked.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 11:05:23 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:57:21 AM

You are trying your utmost to defend Starmer for some strange reason despite all the things you're stating, when he was part of the horribly elitist Nu Lab, politically correct cover-up merchants that you've been loudly complaining about for well over a decade.

I will defend ANYONE subjected to a campaign of lies and propaganda, whatever their political affiliation.
That appears difficult for some people to understand.

What lies and propaganda?

Are you saying 'women against rape' engaged in a campaign of lies and propaganda in 2010?

Are you saying that the appalling conviction rate for those types of offences under Starmer is ok just because it was worse under his replacement?

Are you saying he did well re the Rotherham cases and didn't work with the Nu Lab PC Machine to try and cover them up?

You're sounding like that Ctoo guy now and you can take that as an extremely offensive personal insult, because it is.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:57:21 AM

You are trying your utmost to defend Starmer for some strange reason despite all the things you're stating, when he was part of the horribly elitist Nu Lab, politically correct cover-up merchants that you've been loudly complaining about for well over a decade.

I will defend ANYONE subjected to a campaign of lies and propaganda, whatever their political affiliation.
That appears difficult for some people to understand.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 23, 2020, 10:29:42 AM
Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:23:39 AM

Bloody eck papa, it's Netanyahu's nickname. 🤔

Really? First time I have heard that?

The interference of Netanyahu in the British democratic process by using "bungs," to undermine the Labour party from the inside, is an elephant in the room, that I suspect will bite Starmer on the backside.
The problem being the gutter press are loath to mention it, because they would then have to admit it happened.

Indeed,just like those suckered by Russian propaganda

+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on September 23, 2020, 10:23:39 AM

Bloody eck papa, it's Netanyahu's nickname. 🤔

Really? First time I have heard that?

The interference of Netanyahu in the British democratic process by using "bungs," to undermine the Labour party from the inside, is an elephant in the room, that I suspect will bite Starmer on the backside.
The problem being the gutter press are loath to mention it, because they would then have to admit it happened.