Prince Andrew spent £16k of taxpayers' money on a private flight to watch golf

Started by srb7677, September 25, 2020, 08:20:58 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on September 25, 2020, 11:45:07 AM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 10:42:06 AM

Thank you for confirming that he wasnt convicted of being a pedo .
He is not a convicted paedo because he has exploited his position to avoid answering any charges. But there are lots of paedos out there who are not yet convicted. They are still paedo's. Andrew has not been exonerated in any court of law, and the evidence against him is substantial.

You don't have to be exonerated in acourt of law Stevie. Unhappily for the brothers and sisters, the old tag, innocent until proven guilty still applies.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Prince Andrew is evidently a not very bright creep on many fronts but is it possible that as the age of consent in this country is 16 he wasn't bright enough to realise that it is 18 in USA? Although there are exceptions.

'The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances).'

Would that mean that meetings with his accuser outside of USA would not have been illegal?

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on September 25, 2020, 11:45:07 AM
He is not a convicted paedo because he has exploited his position to avoid answering any charges. But there are lots of paedos out there who are not yet convicted. They are still paedo's. Andrew has not been exonerated in any court of law, and the evidence against him is substantial.

He was convicted and jailed back it 2008 for procuring under age girls for sex.  Frankly you are on a hair splitting exercise.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Thank you for confirming that he wasnt convicted of being a pedo .
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

srb7677

Now what do you think of Andrew having a couple of days out at the Open Championship  which is what this thread is supposed to be about ?
No objection to that. What I object to is the rest of us having to shell out £16k for him to do so. If you or I wanted to watch golf we'd not be able to do so at taxpayer's expense, but would be expected to pay for the privilege ourselves.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Thank you for confirming that he wasnt convicted of being a pedo . No need to apologise just the link will do .

Now what do you think of Andrew having a couple of days out at the Open Championship  which is what this thread is supposed to be about ?

Procuring underage girls for sex is suppling them to paedophiles.

As for Andrew I am far more concerned with corrupt payments to political parties and politicians, £16k is peanuts in comparison.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2020, 09:33:27 AM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 09:29:35 AM

No you are incorrect .He was not convicted of nor was their any suggestion of paedophilia

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/01/business/01epstein.html

Thank you for confirming that he wasnt convicted of being a pedo . No need to apologise just the link will do .

papasmurf

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2020, 09:00:45 AM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 08:53:51 AM

There was and never has been any suggestion of Prince Andrew or indeed Epstein being involved  in paedophilia

In case of Epstein you are incorrect, he was convicted of procuring underage girls and jailed for it back in 2008.
No you are incorrect .He was not convicted of nor was their any suggestion of paedophilia 

Sheepy

Quote from: srb7677 on September 25, 2020, 08:59:28 AM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 25, 2020, 08:37:02 AM
Quote from: Sheepy on September 25, 2020, 08:31:33 AM
Quote from: srb7677 on September 25, 2020, 08:20:58 AM
Prince Andrew spent £16,000 of taxpayers' money - that's yours and my hard earned money - on a private flight to watch golf...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-spent-16000-taxpayer-22739789
But I bet you are a great believer in Prince Charles drive for clean energy and saving the planet srb?
It is certainly a more worthwhile cause than funding the private jollies of some highly placed paedophile.

There was and never has been any suggestion of Prince Andrew or indeed Epstein being involved  in paedophilia
But there has been plenty of evidence let alone suggestions that both were involved in the shagging of under-age girls. Some might well liken that to paedophilia.
He is a piece of crap who abused his position and power, what more can anyone say or tell you? Not like everyone doesn't know it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

In case of Epstein you are incorrect, he was convicted of procuring underage girls and jailed for it back in 2008.

srb7677

Prince Andrew spent £16,000 of taxpayers' money - that's yours and my hard earned money - on a private flight to watch golf...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-spent-16000-taxpayer-22739789
But I bet you are a great believer in Prince Charles drive for clean energy and saving the planet srb?
It is certainly a more worthwhile cause than funding the private jollies of some highly placed paedophile.

But there has been plenty of evidence let alone suggestions that both were involved in the shagging of under-age girls. Some might well liken that to paedophilia.

Streetwalker

Sheepy

Guess who owns the majority of the land they are built on and the seabed? Which means guess who gets paid for every one of them? nothing ain't free in this world.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

srb7677