Dangerous prisoners

Started by Barry, September 25, 2020, 09:47:16 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 27, 2020, 12:37:15 PM

If not, what EXACTLY had she been arrested for ??

Bit puzzled John, what woman had been arrested?  You may not know about  "lay visitors" (Name now changed.) who are allowed into police custody centres to check on the welfare of any prisoner in them.
https://icva.org.uk/
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Yeah i think Cressida the Dick is going to have a hard time explaining this one...

Did everyone reading the BBC link pick up the quote from the vicaress who "feels for the shooter in all this, given the way the police have stirred it up in london" ...

I admit i have not been inside a police custody suite, the nearest being my brief spell inside Whale Island's brig when I was mistaken for a serving naval officer refusing to identify himself as such and on that basis illegally imprisoned for a few hours ...

But do they let women of the cloth have free rein to roam inside police custody units in the same way a dog collar would, pre this covid pox anyway, get you past pretty much any hospital gestapo....

If not, what EXACTLY had she been arrested for ?? because the BBC were clear that she was INSIDE the custody unit when this all kicked off...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 11:18:36 AM

That may well be but in the current  world  we live in  caution not to become a spectacular exception is probably always in mind

Frankly when it comes to police safety and the safety of the general public I would give all the wooley liberals  a sex and travel message.
Operational necessity comes first.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 25, 2020, 11:05:22 AM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 11:02:13 AM

The police have become vulnerable due to stop and search complaints and claims of harassment   .

Very few such complaints against the police are upheld because the majority are perverse, (with a few very spectacular exceptions.)

That may well be but in the current  world  we live in  caution not to become a spectacular exception is probably always in mind

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 25, 2020, 11:02:13 AM

The police have become vulnerable due to stop and search complaints and claims of harassment   .

Very few such complaints against the police are upheld because the majority are perverse, (with a few very spectacular exceptions.)

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on September 25, 2020, 09:47:16 AM

Thoughts and prayers with the families, but how on earth did he not get searched before arriving in the custody suite?

The police have become vulnerable due to stop and search complaints and claims of harassment   . From the little information at this time they suggest he had a small firearm down his pants which Im guessing was the next stage of the search and when the murder took place

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on September 25, 2020, 10:12:04 AM
OP says it all really,I will say nowt else because parroting what's already said is pointless.

Given how often ordinary people get "patted down," these days, checked with metal detectors , just when going about their lawful occasions, for the police to make a mistake like this is very worrying.

cromwell

OP says it all really,I will say nowt else because parroting what's already said is pointless.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

My thoughts are why was the man not searched when arrested. (I am astounded frankly, why this has happened.)

Barry

A man arrested in Croydon has shot the Police custody officer dead, then shot himself.
Thoughts and prayers with the families, but how on earth did he not get searched before arriving in the custody suite?
Rookie error with such tragic consequences.  :'(
† The end is nigh †