Dyson got largest EU farm subsidy paid to a private landowner in En (£3.7m)

Started by Dynamis, September 28, 2020, 02:43:36 PM

« previous - next »

GerryT

Quote from: Barry on October 09, 2020, 12:09:15 PMThe red bus argument
Its not an argument, more a case of denial. 350m a week is a lie, once accepted we can jump off the roundabout and move on.

Barry

Quote from: GerryT on October 09, 2020, 01:37:42 AM
I've chopped out your rant, but no the Judges didn't say Johnson didn't lie, they pretty much said he did but there was no precedence of such a case. In any other country Johnson would have to resign and this would have gone to court.

So just to be clear, the UK justice system says a person can lie but it's not a breach of office if the lie is found out by publically available facts. What a system.

He lied, end of
The red bus argument
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VoLCO-d6U
† The end is nigh †

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on October 09, 2020, 09:00:06 AMHe didn't. You did.
And you pretended that a single logo on a bus that almost no one saw changed the result of a referendum voted in by 30 off million people.
Not only lying about the truth of the slogan itself. But lying about the effect it had on the referendum result.
Massive lying on your part.

No wonder the judge laughed your lot out of court.
And no wonder the country laughed your lot out of office.
Baff the bus said the uk sends 350b a week or 18.2b. Now will you go off and come back with proof that the UK sent that amount of money in any year to the EU and I'll apologise to you and everyone else for lying.

But until then Johnson, the convicted liar will remain just that, a liar. Who would you believe..
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2019/sep/24/uk-supreme-court-ruling-key-issues-behind-judges-decision-boris-johnson-suspension-parliament

Baff

Quote from: GerryT on October 09, 2020, 01:37:42 AM
I've chopped out your rant, but no the Judges didn't say Johnson didn't lie, they pretty much said he did but there was no precedence of such a case. In any other country Johnson would have to resign and this would have gone to court.

So just to be clear, the UK justice system says a person can lie but it's not a breach of office if the lie is found out by publically available facts. What a system.

He lied, end of

He didn't. You did.
And you pretended that a single logo on a bus that almost no one saw changed the result of a referendum voted in by 30 off million people.
Not only lying about the truth of the slogan itself. But lying about the effect it had on the referendum result.
Massive lying on your part.

No wonder the judge laughed your lot out of court.
And no wonder the country laughed your lot out of office.

papasmurf

Quote from: GerryT on October 09, 2020, 01:43:06 AM
Facts don't work around here. EU=bad, thats the mantra, decades of UK politicians blaming the EU on everything that went bad in the UK has brainwashed them.  But stick around, it actually can get worse, then it's funny.

Decades of the media/press propaganda  blaming the EU for everything was/is part of the brainwashing process as well.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

GerryT

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 09, 2020, 12:39:50 AMand you were wrong, twice now.

Did you know that ovium means both sheep and simpleton in Latin?

Facts don't work around here. EU=bad, thats the mantra, decades of UK politicians blaming the EU on everything that went bad in the UK has brainwashed them.  But stick around, it actually can get worse, then it's funny.

GerryT

Quote from: Baff on October 08, 2020, 08:58:00 PMExactly.
The judge ruled that their had been no misconduct.

You disagree, but then you lost.
So that is understandable.

He lied, end of 

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 12:45:35 AM
Guess what? what you think means nothing, zero, zilch. which sort of explains, your interest in Latin.

Good night Ovium.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 09, 2020, 12:39:50 AM
and you were wrong, twice now.

Guess what? what you think means nothing, zero, zilch. which sort of explains, your interest in Latin.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 12:37:23 AM
Don't start getting lippy, I have told you how it was sold, twice now.

and you were wrong, twice now.

They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 09, 2020, 12:35:28 AM
The link shows that the EEC was not sold to the public exclusively as a trading block - that's the whole point! It's like talking to a slow-witted child.
Don't start getting lippy, I have told you how it was sold, twice now.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 12:29:49 AM
I just told you, it was sold to the public as a trading block, as it turned out it was no such thing, God doesn't give you strength, you either have it within or you don't. So save your praying for Taiwan. They will have to fight for the choice like Hong Kong.

The link shows that the EEC was not sold to the public exclusively as a trading block - that's the whole point! It's like talking to a slow-witted child!

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 09, 2020, 12:23:46 AM
e
God give me strength!! The link shows Edward Heath stating in the clearest terms possible that the EEC  was more than just a trading block. He stated this BEFORE  the referendums. He was the Prime Minister for crying out loud! It seems impossible that the general population wasn't aware of what he was saying.
I just told you, it was sold to the public as a trading block, as it turned out it was no such thing, God doesn't give you strength, you either have it within or you don't. So save your praying for Taiwan. They will have to fight for the choice like Hong Kong.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 12:17:37 AM
It has to do with many things, the link that is, on other the other matter the UK was never given a vote on whether we joined an all encompassing super state ,but on only we were joining a trading block, any choice in the matter was avoided at all cost, while they signed treaties/giving over sovereignty of the UK electorate, without permission, until by twisting the arms of politicians if they wanted power, then they would only receive it, by giving the UK a referendum, which admittedly, they never thought they could lose for one minute and even if they did, they could con the public at a later date. So there you are, a referendum was held and the rest will soon be history.
e
God give me strength!! The link shows Edward Heath stating in the clearest terms possible that the EEC  was more than just a trading block. He stated this BEFORE  the referendums. He was the Prime Minister for crying out loud! It seems impossible that the general population wasn't aware of what he was saying.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 09, 2020, 12:04:49 AM
Are you saying that the newspaper article in the link was a forgery? Do you believe that the speaker was an actor impersonating Heath?

Heath was crystal clear that the EEC was more than just a common market. He made this point before the referendums. Streetwalker's 'elders' were lying to him when they said that the people believed they were just joining a common market. Either that or they just didn't bother to pick up a newspaper.

What does your link have to do with anything?
It has to do with many things, the link that is, on other the other matter the UK was never given a vote on whether we joined an all encompassing super state ,but on only we were joining a trading block, any choice in the matter was avoided at all cost, while they signed treaties/giving over sovereignty of the UK electorate, without permission, until by twisting the arms of politicians if they wanted power, then they would only receive it, by giving the UK a referendum, which admittedly, they never thought they could lose for one minute and even if they did, they could con the public at a later date. So there you are, a referendum was held and the rest will soon be history.