Dyson got largest EU farm subsidy paid to a private landowner in En (£3.7m)

Started by Dynamis, September 28, 2020, 02:43:36 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Cor Blimey!

by the way, I don't want to give the impression that I think every soldier who ended up in Northern Ireland was a criminal;. most were very decent lads.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 11:31:03 PM
You misunderstood my post. That's okay, you're not my target demographic.
No you misunderstood it, my plastic pal.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 10, 2020, 11:29:36 PM
Oops
Interesting that those 'scum of the earth' were rewarded for their efforts at Waterloo with Peterloo. Almost poetic. You really have to admire how the English underclass kisses the rod that beats them.

You misunderstood my post. That's okay, you're not my target demographic.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 11:26:47 PM
there is absolutely no justification for murder. No-one here has said so.
Oops
Interesting that those 'scum of the earth' were rewarded for their efforts at Waterloo with Peterloo. Almost poetic. You really have to admire how the English underclass kisses the rod that beats them.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Baff on October 10, 2020, 11:19:37 PM
Well as long as you feel that justifies your heroes attempts to murder me and mass murder the school children in my charge, that's alright then.
You can have your revenge on me for a story you read about in a book.

It's pretty clear that you hold no good wishes for the UK and wish them every misery and defeat.
So taking your advice on how to run our country for it's benefit would be a large error in judgement.
And this is perhaps indicative of the bad faith we have been experiencing in all our Brexit negotiations thus far.

Pretend friends who are actually closet enemies.
there is absolutely no justification for murder. No-one here has said so.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 11:22:26 PM
Plastic one seeks a foeman worthy of his steel. You ain't it, innit? Goodnight kisser of rods.
You off again? LOL.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 10, 2020, 11:19:43 PM
Of a tremble is one, oh proud plastic one, who has come to put us all right with ones post-graduate studies.

Plastic one seeks a foeman worthy of his steel. You ain't it, innit? Goodnight kisser of rods.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 11:05:46 PM
I'm all atremble, innit?
Of a tremble is one, oh proud plastic one, who has come to put us all right with ones post-graduate studies.

Baff

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 10:36:42 PM
'The scum of the earth, the very scum of the earth': That's how Wellington described his army. Thanks for sending that self-same scum to Ireland.

Until very recently, your judiciary gave convicted criminals the option of jail or joining the army; Those same criminals who joined the army were then sent sent to Ireland. Thanks for that, too.

Well as long as you feel that justifies your heroes attempts to murder me and mass murder the school children in my charge, that's alright then.
You can have your revenge on me for a story you read about in a book.

It's pretty clear that you hold no good wishes for the UK and wish them every misery and defeat.
So taking your advice on how to run our country for it's benefit would be a large error in judgement.
And this is perhaps indicative of the bad faith we have been experiencing in all our Brexit negotiations thus far.

Pretend friends who are actually closet enemies.

Cor Blimey!

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 11:03:04 PM
No-one wants to hear about your strap-on. Get busy kissing that rod, Ovium.
Just giving you fair warning Mr plastic. With your new found cause.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 10, 2020, 10:59:16 PM
LOL another new recruit to the cause then, careful smarter people than you have ended up with a strap on bomb.

No-one wants to hear about your strap-on. Get busy kissing that rod, Ovium.

Sheepy

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 10, 2020, 10:56:42 PM
A know-nothing like you certainly didn't. Shouldn't you be tugging your forelock to an Eton graduate  at this point in the evening? Get busy, Ovium.
LOL another new recruit to the cause then, careful smarter people than you have ended up with a strap on bomb.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Sheepy on October 10, 2020, 10:52:47 PM
Ooh you is so clever, who knew.

A know-nothing like you certainly didn't. Shouldn't you be tugging your forelock to an Eton graduate  at this point in the evening? Get busy, Ovium.