Westmonster Again

Started by Dynamis, September 30, 2020, 08:20:02 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 01, 2020, 08:31:51 AM
Dont ask me I just drink there  ;D

Excuses, excuses. ;D

----

Well seems Stanley's latest excuse is he "didn't know the rules", LOL, neither does your son nor anybody else FFS.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 01, 2020, 09:51:47 AM

Boasting about breaking the law? You are the poster who once boasted of his intention to shoot a former prime minister, even going to the lengths of the ammunition you would use and the position your take the shot from

I never mentioned ammunition and a sniper rifle of sufficient accuracy and power was not available until recently.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2020, 09:22:53 PMThe police have a legal right of access to any licenced premises.
Frankly boasting about breaking the law is  very stupid thing to do on an internet forum

Ok, if we can be frank

Boasting about breaking the law? You are the poster who once boasted of his intention to shoot a former prime minister, even going to the lengths of the ammunition you would use and the position your take the shot from

You are also the poster who has boasted multiple times about his "home office record", and the poster who only last week in another thread told everyone about going around to people's houses to "warn" them that the Police would be the least of their problems if they didn't "desist" from some alleged activity

Talk about being stupid on a forum. You are beyond belief. Not only are you patently stupid but you are a total hypocrite. You've written so much bullshit on these forums, you can't even remember what you've said in the past, and it constantly comes back to bite your sorry fecking arse

Jesus christ, just shut the feck up

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2020, 09:22:53 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2020, 09:17:47 PM

Feck off ,nobody gets in thats not a member , including plod . Got more chance of getting hit by a bus on my way to the curry house than getting fined .

Keep on rocking in the free World .

The police have a legal right of access to any licenced premises.
Frankly boasting about breaking the law is  very stupid thing to do on an internet forum.

Seriously!! You'd fall for the three card trick.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Dynamis on September 30, 2020, 05:16:39 PM
Quote from: Barry on September 30, 2020, 12:36:55 PM
How stale can news be in 2 days? They were forced to rescind it.

Fair enough but...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54323212

Food will still be available after hours when Parliament is sitting late.

A spokesman said no alcohol had been served in any of its facilities in the House of Commons and the Lords since the new restrictions came into force last week.

The parliamentary authorities said catering facilities would remain open "in line with the government's industry guidance... to serve food for those still working and to support social distancing".
---

Still one rule for them and one for us IMHO.

Ifthey actually cared about us plebs it wouldn't bother me, alas, they don't.

I can get food from a limited menu at the hotel in London after 10pm if I work late. What's the difference?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Dynamis on September 30, 2020, 09:35:46 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2020, 08:13:47 PM
Celine John

Is that like a brundle-Celine Dion/Elton John?

....Why do you have that on your jukebox?  ???

...Sounds like a strange and scary place, your private "members" club in Croydonia.

(Seriously though enjoy yourself)

Its one of those internet jukebox thingys that  sort of downloads your request (I dont know how it works but it does )  I write John because there is a lovely French Barmaid who pronounces Dion , John .  Dont ask me I just drink there  ;D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2020, 09:06:55 PM

Mine is .

We have taken it upon ourselves to be pioneers of the new order .

Drink at your own table with as many people as you like ,as long as you like

You have to buy a round when its your turn but you can have an inbetweener if the others are a bit slow

The barman can do table service if he likes but if he goes out for a fag you have to get it yourself  ,

You can use the jukebox as long as you put hard rock on , anyone selecting Celine John will have their membership rescinded

Put a fecking mask on if you go for a piss , leaving the table is frowned upon unless your getting the shots in

And by feck enjoy yourselves , lifes too short for all this shite .

Be careful out there .

I hope you all get fined. (Seriously.)

GTFO my thread, you're barred.
+++

Borg Refinery

Celine John

Is that like a brundle-Celine Dion/Elton John?

....Why do you have that on your jukebox?  ???

...Sounds like a strange and scary place, your private "members" club in Croydonia.

(Seriously though enjoy yourself)
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2020, 09:17:47 PM

Feck off ,nobody gets in thats not a member , including plod . Got more chance of getting hit by a bus on my way to the curry house than getting fined .

The police have a legal right of access to any licenced premises.
Frankly boasting about breaking the law is  very stupid thing to do on an internet forum.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2020, 09:06:55 PM

Mine is .

You have to buy a round when its your turn but you can have an inbetweener if the others are a bit slow

The barman can do table service if he likes but if he goes out for a fag you have to get it yourself  ,

You can use the jukebox as long as you put hard rock on , anyone selecting Celine John will have their membership rescinded

Put a fecking mask on if you go for a piss , leaving the table is frowned upon unless your getting the shots in

Be careful out there .

papasmurf

Mine is .

Be careful out there .

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 30, 2020, 02:35:58 PM
Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2020, 01:48:11 PM

I thought all private members clubs were exempt ?   Well thats what I was told last night anyway

All private club are NOT exempt

Mine is .

Be careful out there . 

Borg Refinery

Fair enough but...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-54323212

Food will still be available after hours when Parliament is sitting late.

A spokesman said no alcohol had been served in any of its facilities in the House of Commons and the Lords since the new restrictions came into force last week.

The parliamentary authorities said catering facilities would remain open "in line with the government's industry guidance... to serve food for those still working and to support social distancing".
---

Still one rule for them and one for us IMHO.

Ifthey actually cared about us plebs it wouldn't bother me, alas, they don't.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 30, 2020, 01:48:11 PM

I thought all private members clubs were exempt ?   Well thats what I was told last night anyway

All private club are NOT exempt

Streetwalker