SNP MP attends parliament and travels on train in spite of testing positive for

Started by srb7677, October 01, 2020, 09:29:52 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2020, 10:32:14 PM
I loved the big Cranky references, that's Boris, I get that. Bojo the Clown as PS calls him.
I tend to refer to him from time to time as Bozo Spaffwaffle.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Jaydee

Quote from: Barry on October 06, 2020, 10:32:14 PM
Very interesting Jaydee.
And welcome back to the forum MkIII

What has all this got to do with Margaret Ferrier doing as she wishes rather than try to suppress spread of the virus. I don't know, but your post was great reading. I loved the big Cranky references, that's Boris, I get that. Bojo the Clown as PS calls him.

PM though and unlikely to be replaced until January, at the very earliest.

It is very simple what it has to do with Margaret Ferrer. Those who are doing all the screaming about resign etc.  Such as Douglas Ross.  Are the same ones who  zipped the mouth when Prime Minister big big Cranky Cummings decided to test his eyes.  Yes I agree with you.  That Boris is not likely to get replaced as you say.  The main point now is.  Those south of the border are beginning to realise what a grade 1, class A top of the pops useless moronic zealot and utter clown Johnston is.  And the requirement of his government to be appointed by him. They are a collective joke.   And his honeymoon is well and truly over.  By the way.  I am a Conservative and there is no way could I support big cranky,  or the new line running  north of the border,  Branch office manager now appointed north of the Border.  By the way.  Ferrier should resign.   

Barry

Very interesting Jaydee.
And welcome back to the forum MkIII

What has all this got to do with Margaret Ferrier doing as she wishes rather than try to suppress spread of the virus. I don't know, but your post was great reading. I loved the big Cranky references, that's Boris, I get that. Bojo the Clown as PS calls him.

PM though and unlikely to be replaced until January, at the very earliest.
† The end is nigh †

Jaydee

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 02, 2020, 10:37:39 AM
If she falls on her sword so to speak and forces a by-election (wee Crankie is saying she should go ) it will be interesting to see how the voters react  . Probably an increased majority for whoever takes the seat IMO which would in turn ramp up the indy rhetoric (wee Crankie is telling her to go ! )  ;)

Is it just not funny.  Everybody is screaming at wee Cranky  But when big Cranky makes a absolute pigs ear  of everything he touches.  .  Refusing to sack Prime Minister Cummings, or his health chief who is a disaster, or the moronic zealot who is a Home Secretary.  Or those in charge of the world beating app.  Not a murmur.   Oh look 16,000 Covid  cases slipped by  Big Cranky.  Not a murmur.  No one held to account.  Now this morning the chancellor was on the telly lying through his teeth.  Which on one station he spewed 250,000 people were tested.  On the next it was 250,000 tests.  Which one was it.  The reality.  The most tested was 83,000.  That was 3 weeks ago.  And then Boris bans the government  from appearing on national telly if his figures are questioned.  How many stations has he boycotted now.  GMB, Channel 4, BBC politics, Radio 4 and a few others.  How very Russian big Cranky is getting.  And oh.  All the indy ref Rhetoric is coming from Big Kranky and his clowns north of the border.  And for your info.  Big Kranky has been blamed by his  branch office manager north of the border for the spike  in the rise of those wishing a indy ref.  That includes Conservative voters. 

T00ts

Barry

† The end is nigh †

srb7677

Where is the sense in having a law that no one bothers to enforce?

Either enforce the law or don't make it a fucking law in the first place!
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on October 02, 2020, 02:22:37 PM
Certainly in my store there are a couple of guys who simply refuse to wear masks.

And there are many - older people it always seems to be for some reason - who wander around with their noses uncovered.

Occasionally we've had police coming into the store as customers to buy snacks. They never do anything about this blatant law breaking right in front of their eyes. A law that even the police turn a blind eye to it seems.

That is me. I went into Sainsbury's a while back and the woke wanker on the door suggested that I wear a mask. I said that I would but that due to my age and infirmities I would probably go down with the suffocation and then he would have to give me the kiss of life.

I do not know what it is about the police. Every time I go to the supermarket there seem to be dozens of cops inside and I think ahha, they have caught a shop lifter and are currently standing on his throat and justifying their wages but no, they are stoking up on boxes of creme donuts.
Algerie Francais !

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2020, 02:14:00 PM
I am frankly horrified at the lack of enforcement.
Certainly in my store there are a couple of guys who simply refuse to wear masks.

And there are many - older people it always seems to be for some reason - who wander around with their noses uncovered.

Occasionally we've had police coming into the store as customers to buy snacks. They never do anything about this blatant law breaking right in front of their eyes. A law that even the police turn a blind eye to it seems.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2020, 01:33:38 PM
Nothing mean spirited about it , national emergency powers need strong enforcement.

Yes there is. You are just a sour old man.

As for the rest, I reckon the SNP is on a winner.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 02, 2020, 01:15:18 PM
Oh, I dare say that you will find something else to be mean spirited about Pappy.

Nothing mean spirited about it , national emergency powers need strong enforcement.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 02, 2020, 12:39:23 PM
If Cummings has been summarily executed outside 10 Downing Street there would have been no further problems.
Oh, I dare say that you will find something else to be mean spirited about Pappy.
Algerie Francais !