The plague has now reached within five miles of my home

Started by papasmurf, October 02, 2020, 02:12:43 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on October 15, 2020, 10:55:19 AM
I'm retired actually so ya boo sucks!

Still, I expect you'll tell me I'm not retired because you know more about me than I do, in fact you know more about anything than anyone else including Donald Trump.

Quite, the jumping to conclusions and assumptions by "psychics," about personal circumstances of others should be a joke but is isn't.
Just because I am staying shielded does not mean I am "confined to barracks."

I am about to go out for a 60 mile ride on my new motorcycle making sure I avoid the plague locations.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 04:18:19 PMSure Ducky, Gods waiting room is emptying out. Bonus for you, you will still be working to pay for it when you are 80.

I'm retired actually so ya boo sucks!

Still, I expect you'll tell me I'm not retired because you know more about me than I do, in fact you know more about anything than anyone else including Donald Trump.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2020, 03:05:00 PMMore Tory lies as Pappy will soon tell us. That said, I reckon he ought to get some sunshine and fresh air. I am two years older than Pappy and still alive which is more than he is.

If I ever say anything like that, I always qualify it by adding something like ". . . as of now, at this precise moment in time."

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on October 09, 2020, 04:10:43 PM
Would you like to tell us all about these upsides?
Sure Ducky, Gods waiting room is emptying out. Bonus for you, you will still be working to pay for it when you are 80.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Quote from: Sheepy on October 09, 2020, 01:40:47 PMWell look on the Brightside the plague has its upsides.
Would you like to tell us all about these upsides?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on October 09, 2020, 03:11:57 PM
You must really know your medical stuff pappy to have suspected that.
Cornwall is a great place to visit especially around Smurfs areas. By the way it is a medical fact that winter time is always good for a virus or two.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 09, 2020, 03:11:57 PM

Daily information on the local news..

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2020, 03:10:41 PM
The rate of infections is increasing now. (As I suspected it would.)

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2020, 03:05:00 PM
More Tory lies as Pappy will soon tell us. That said, I reckon he ought to get some sunshine and fresh air. I am two years older than Pappy and still alive which is more than he is.

Certainly sounds like it borkie.

You know i think covid 19 is just an excuse for all the tight arse miserable bastards like pappy around the world to sit in doors moaning , which they would be doing anyway without the pandemic.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2020, 03:05:00 PM
More Tory lies as Pappy will soon tell us.

The rate of infections is increasing now. (As I suspected it would.)

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on October 09, 2020, 02:55:13 PM
I thought they said on the news that cornwall is the least affected area in England regarding the latest covid outbreak?

More Tory lies as Pappy will soon tell us. That said, I reckon he ought to get some sunshine and fresh air. I am two years older than Pappy and still alive which is more than he is.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2020, 01:29:27 PM
I don't doubt.  The plague is now within 1/2 a mile of my home, allegedly the mini-outbreak was caused by a young woman with somewhat lax morals.
Carrying plague but showing no symptoms.

I thought they said on the news that cornwall is the least affected area in England regarding the latest covid outbreak?

There's been another big rise in new coronavirus cases in Exeter, meaning the city now has one of the 10 highest infection rates in England.

Analysis by the BBC of the latest figures take into account the seven-day period up to Sunday 4 October of this week.

There were 445 new cases in Exeter - up from 72 in the previous seven-day period.

That gives an infection rate of 338.6 per 100,000 population. The England average is 117.4.

The rest of the South West is considerably below the England average, but new cases rose everywhere except Cornwall and the South Hams.

Torbay saw its new cases rise from 20 to 63 to give an infection rate of 46.

There were 43 more new cases than in the previous seven-day period in Teignbrdge ,while the rise in Plymouth was 30, taking the total to 91 and an infection rate of 34.7.

Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly was the only area to report fewer new cases compared with the previous seven days. Numbers dropped from 227 to 136 giving an infection rate of 23.8.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/localnews/2641589-newquay/0

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2020, 01:29:27 PM
I don't doubt.  The plague is now within 1/2 a mile of my home, allegedly the mini-outbreak was caused by a young woman with somewhat lax morals.
Carrying plague but showing no symptoms.

You mean that young Cornish folk are getting within two metres of each other? Damnit, the Lizard is a regular Sodom and the other place.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Well look on the Brightside the plague has its upsides.

cromwell

Like I said I could care less,and what Smurfy has ever wished on someone else is irrelevant other than as the old saying goes two wrongs don't make a right,and no I ain't right on and aren't an avid grauniad reader either.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?