The plague has now reached within five miles of my home

Started by papasmurf, October 02, 2020, 02:12:43 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2020, 12:59:30 PM
Because if you are dead we will all have a good laugh.

I don't doubt.  The plague is now within 1/2 a mile of my home, allegedly the mini-outbreak was caused by a young woman with somewhat lax morals.
Carrying plague but showing no symptoms.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 09, 2020, 01:08:36 PM
I know (or at least hope you are joking) but I don't care who thinks me po faced about it but that ain't very nice at all.
Not like the Smurf has wished on others many times then.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on October 09, 2020, 01:08:36 PM
I know (or at least hope you are joking) but I don't care who thinks me po faced about it but that ain't very nice at all.

To be frank Ollie, you are getting a bit po faced and right on and if you aren't careful you will end up reading the Guardian.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 09, 2020, 12:59:30 PM

Now do as Barry says and keep us posted.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 09, 2020, 12:17:52 PM
Why would I bother?

Now do as Barry says and keep us posted.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 09, 2020, 09:57:01 AM
Papasmurf, be sure to check in to this thread each morning to reassure the members you are still in the land of the living.

Why would I bother?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Papasmurf, be sure to check in to this thread each morning to reassure the members you are still in the land of the living.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on October 08, 2020, 08:39:55 PM
Bit defensive aren't we? I never said anyone in particular called me a traitor.

Now get back in your prams, both of you!

First of all you "insinuate" you are being called a traitor , then you try and wriggle out of it by bleating the above cac.

You arent a traitor to me quackers.......thats because you arent a fellow countryman of mine.

As for prams.....for some one who has been throwing their rattle right out of his pram over the brexit referendum for the last four years anti demcocratically , that remark is priceless.

Dry your eyes hen.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

HDQQ

Bit defensive aren't we? I never said anyone in particular called me a traitor.

Now get back in your prams, both of you!

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on October 06, 2020, 09:15:11 PM
I really empathise with you. I'm a 'traitor' because I'm opposed to Brexit and I'm 'anti-democratic' because I'm opposed to the break-up of our country.

Dont talk cac.

No one called you a traitor that i remember in any serious manner on any forum i have seen you on , because no one respects you enough nor takes you seriously enough to call you a traitor. You come across as some liberal bearded sandals and socks type social worker from brighton who pops on the forum after his bowl of alpen to lob a hand grenade into a thread and then run away with little to no debate coming from you.

As for the last part of your shite , you arent anti democratic becasue you are opposed to the break up of your country. We all know you are a liberal british nationalist , and that fine for you to feel that way.

You are anti democrtic because as you well know by your own admission you bleated for the best part of four years across two forums that a democratic referendum that you freely took part in , and the lib dems , your party , vocally supported holding , you didnt want inplemented and couldnt take your medicine when you lost.

Thats why you are anti democratic , so stop trying to play the martyr with your invented crybaby stories.

You have been told a million times , democracy isnt your own personal play thing you implement when you see fit and when its in your interests.

We cant help the fact you are an incredibly bad loser.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: HDQQ on October 06, 2020, 09:15:11 PMI really empathise with you. I'm a 'traitor' because I'm opposed to Brexit and I'm 'anti-democratic' because I'm opposed to the break-up of our country.

I've never called you a traitor, but I have called you undemocratic because of your incessant and petulant posts dreaming up ways to stall, delay or outright cancel a democratic mandate, and I stand by that.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Feck off you irritating ****

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 06, 2020, 06:33:43 PM
Not wrong at all. I'm toxic because I'm male, racist because I'm white, homophobic because I'm straight, a fascist because I disagree with liberals.

So yes, I'm all of those things

Enough of the bragging. You have bad points as well
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 06, 2020, 06:33:43 PMNot wrong at all. I'm toxic because I'm male, racist because I'm white, homophobic because I'm straight, a fascist because I disagree with liberals.

So yes, I'm all of those things

I really empathise with you. I'm a 'traitor' because I'm opposed to Brexit and I'm 'anti-democratic' because I'm opposed to the break-up of our country.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 08:13:34 PM
The trouble is that I know that it is all my fault, but I seem to have run out of guilt.

I've got some you can borrow!  ;D

Borchester

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 06, 2020, 08:01:43 PM
When you break down the average Guardian/Huff Puff article, that's basically the subliminal message

The trouble is that I know that it is all my fault, but I seem to have run out of guilt.
Algerie Francais !