The plague has now reached within five miles of my home

Started by papasmurf, October 02, 2020, 02:12:43 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 05, 2020, 09:12:57 AM

The thing is Smurf is that it doesn't take a mass influx of plague carriers to infect communities , it just takes one .  And thats why your doomed , your doomed I tell ya !

It isn't subject for levity. The mass influx of potential plague carriers ignoring social distancing and other regulations has massively increased the risk.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2020, 07:54:04 AM
It did not take rocket science to work that out.  The mass influx of potential plague carriers taking no notice of social distancing and other regulations was bound to have consequences. (Local volunteers are still attempting clear up the mess they are leaving behind them including human excrement.  The other damage they have done like chopping down mature trees on the Site of Scientific Interest and other damage will take years to recover from.)

The thing is Smurf is that it doesn't take a mass influx of plague carriers to infect communities , it just takes one .  And thats why your doomed , your doomed I tell ya !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 04, 2020, 09:09:15 PM
Papa you are not a soothsayer ,it was only a matter of time .

It did not take rocket science to work that out.  The mass influx of potential plague carriers taking no notice of social distancing and other regulations was bound to have consequences. (Local volunteers are still attempting clear up the mess they are leaving behind them including human excrement.  The other damage they have done like chopping down mature trees on the Site of Scientific Interest and other damage will take years to recover from.)

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 04, 2020, 09:09:15 PM

pretty much streetwalker.

Everyone everywhere at some point is going to get this , its unstoppable.

This is the difficult fact that many people cant face.

Governments across the world are running around like headless chickens copying each other and trying but failing to stop the spread , while within each country there are those trying to make political capital out of it all by saying the grass is greener elsewhere , until you speak to people in those countries and they are moaning about their governments too.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 04, 2020, 10:46:32 PM
Makes you wonder how it got all that way from Wuhan.
Maybe the government should have stopped international travel a bit earlier, but it's far too late now.
Keep away from people for 2 weeks + in your village!

I have been keeping away from people since before Bojo-The- Clown decided there was a problem. The problem is no-one knows where the cases in the village are and test, track, and trace is bloody useless here.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 04, 2020, 11:50:18 PM
The Covid infection rate in Manchester has risen more than 15-fold since the local lockdown has been introduced, figures show, as Mayor Andy Burnham warns the Government is in danger of "losing" the public in the North, and that there was a growing "North-South divide".

I mean, where the feck do they keep digging these morons up from and recycling them, like they have ever been of any use?
And that is correct Andy Moron was is and will always be a wanker,how can I get my face on the telly spout bollocks and justify an existence and position no one wanted,I know I'll cone off whole traffic lanes on major routes inconvenience lots of people  and turn them in to social distance bike lanes......with no bloody bikes in them,tosser.

The only thing he has right is north south divide,but that's been around a long time.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

The Covid infection rate in Manchester has risen more than 15-fold since the local lockdown has been introduced, figures show, as Mayor Andy Burnham warns the Government is in danger of "losing" the public in the North, and that there was a growing "North-South divide".

I mean, where the feck do they keep digging these morons up from and recycling them, like they have ever been of any use?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on October 04, 2020, 11:10:46 PM
22,961 new positive cases reported on the gov website today.
Big spike caused by a load of positive cases in the last 10 days not having been reported correctly.
I wonder when your 5 will be reported, PS?
False reporting of Covid deaths, experts with different opinions just about everywhere, dodgy tests that can create spikes anywhere anytime, governments giving themselves powers that they have no right giving themselves, the media driving the dodgiest fear campaign of all time, military forces around the world all desperately trying to win cyber wars. The Smurfs convinced if they hide away long enough, everything will be fine, which of course either way it won't be. Either way Covid has already done its job of scorched Earth policy.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

22,961 new positive cases reported on the gov website today.
Big spike caused by a load of positive cases in the last 10 days not having been reported correctly.
I wonder when your 5 will be reported, PS?
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2020, 08:17:51 PM
Update the plague has now reached the village, five cases.
I bloody knew it was going to happen.
Makes you wonder how it got all that way from Wuhan.
Maybe the government should have stopped international travel a bit earlier, but it's far too late now.
Keep away from people for 2 weeks + in your village!
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2020, 08:17:51 PM

papasmurf

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2020, 08:52:17 PM
https://www.kidsdiscover.com/teacherresources/history-of-glue/

Good to see you've been  reading something constructive in your shed.

Don't follow the instructions though..that's probably why it looks like it's about to cave in any moment.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on October 03, 2020, 08:25:47 PM
im reading a fantastic book pappy on the history of glue.

I can't put it down.

Does it smell nice?
+++