The plague has now reached within five miles of my home

Started by papasmurf, October 02, 2020, 02:12:43 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 07:53:03 PMWell sort of. You have to accept that all social problems are due to white Conservatives and that trying to alleviate your white guilt does not alter the fact that as a white conservative it was all your fault in the first place

When you break down the average Guardian/Huff Puff article, that's basically the subliminal message

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on October 06, 2020, 07:33:33 PMOh well then I'm liberal because I think as a nation we need to have some moral ethics,liberal because I think sometimes black people have the shitty end of the stick,liberal cos I don't give a toss if people are black white and all stations in between or whether they're straight,gay,trans,cross dressers,religious or not and don't care so long as they are harming no one else,also a liberal because I don't think giving someone a good shoeing is the answer to everything.

They weren't all wrong then

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 07:53:03 PM
Well sort of. You have to accept that all social problems are due to white Conservatives and that trying to alleviate your white guilt does not alter the fact that as a white conservative it was all your fault in the first place.
No you don't,but you can never let a WUM oppurtunity pass can you?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 07:37:38 PM
So is it possible that I can be socially liberal while politically Conservative, because I agree?

Well sort of. You have to accept that all social problems are due to white Conservatives and that trying to alleviate your white guilt does not alter the fact that as a white conservative it was all your fault in the first place.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 07:37:38 PM
So is it possible that I can be socially liberal while politically Conservative, because I agree?
Undoubtedy ;)

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on October 06, 2020, 07:33:33 PM
Oh well then I'm liberal because I think as a nation we need to have some moral ethics,liberal because I think sometimes black people have the shitty end of the stick,liberal cos I don't give a toss if people are black white and all stations in between or whether they're straight,gay,trans,cross dressers,religious or not and don't care so long as they are harming no one else,also a liberal because I don't think giving someone a good shoeing is the answer to everything.

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 06, 2020, 06:33:43 PM
Not wrong at all. I'm toxic because I'm male, racist because I'm white, homophobic because I'm straight, a fascist because I disagree with liberals.

So yes, I'm all of those things
Oh well then I'm liberal because I think as a nation we need to have some moral ethics,liberal because I think sometimes black people have the shitty end of the stick,liberal cos I don't give a toss if people are black white and all stations in between or whether they're straight,gay,trans,cross dressers,religious or not and don't care so long as they are harming no one else,also a liberal because I don't think giving someone a good shoeing is the answer to everything.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on October 06, 2020, 06:08:23 PMsome think me a liberal others you a fascist........all wrong eh!

Not wrong at all. I'm toxic because I'm male, racist because I'm white, homophobic because I'm straight, a fascist because I disagree with liberals.

So yes, I'm all of those things

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 05, 2020, 05:46:58 PM
Elevens and sevens actually. Anyway. Haven't you got any Guardian articles to fret over?
An occasional read along with a lot of others from DM to the odd red top and the beeb,whatevers free.
Yes I'm a tight sod too.

Anyway political leanings are like beauty,in the eye of the beholder, some think me a liberal others you a fascist........all wrong eh!

Barry

Hot news: 98% of people are dying of things other than Covid-19.
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-excess-deaths-involving-covid-19-rise-for-third-week-in-a-row-ons-says-12091464
No one focuses on the 98, though. And we all need to follow the guidelines, don't we?
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on October 05, 2020, 05:25:56 PMYou mean you actually won?......what are the odds on that then? 

Elevens and sevens actually. Anyway. Haven't you got any Guardian articles to fret over?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2020, 05:06:52 PM
The World as we know it will end on January the 1st 2021.

Thats all right then ,Im normally having a quiet one after NYE and all that . A bit of excitement will make a nice change . 

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 05, 2020, 04:52:13 PM
Has the world ended yet? It's just I haven't picked my winnings up from the weekend yet. Can someone give me a shout if it all suddenly looks like going tits up?
You mean you actually won?......what are the odds on that then? :P :P

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

DeppityDawg

Has the world ended yet? It's just I haven't picked my winnings up from the weekend yet. Can someone give me a shout if it all suddenly looks like going tits up?