The Usual Standard of Faragian Hypocrisy

Started by Dynamis, October 03, 2020, 06:40:13 AM

« previous - next »

Baff

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2020, 12:20:12 PM
I patiently wait for the light to dawn on people just how bad Tory governments are.
They are the 2nd worse option.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on October 03, 2020, 08:51:37 PM
~Gentrified?

Is that what english people call it when you get rid of labour out your area? :D

Hackney is still solidly Labour so I doubt it, but banishing people from the city centre to outskirts villages, maybe. :D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 08:34:03 PM

You mean it's been gentrified surely, like all 4 nations.

~Gentrified?

Is that what english people call it when you get rid of labour out your area? :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on October 03, 2020, 07:57:13 PM
Thats might be what  a proclaimers concert queue smells like in hastings dyno ,

May be, wouldn't know. ;D

Quotebut you seem to have a terrible image of modern day labour free glasgow.

Back in the good old days of your labour partys rule in glasgow , saturday was spent shoplifting in sauchiehall street , before stabbing someone  for your bus fare home and hitting the driver with a fifty pence shut it.

A fun saturday. :D

QuoteI member the beer bottles rolling about the bus as it turned the corner , and the srb types up the back full of the dan mack.

;D

QuoteNow?

Modern glasgow under snp rule is brimming with confidence , wealth  , health and saturday morning joggers .

After the 10 mile run , the average glaswegian spends the rest of the day having a light "brunch" with a bottle of the finest merlot , and putting himself in a sombre mood for tea with the mother in law by listening to beethovens moonlight sonata in c sharp minor.

You mean it's been gentrified surely, like all 4 nations.

QuoteLife must have been bad for you in hackney to want to move to hastings though.

I spent a whole day one morning in hackney once , and it made me feel postively middle class once i had left to go home to govan on the train back to my tenement.

;D

Must have been a long while back, it's been sooper middle class as pacman postal will attest.

A map of how north londoners see the world:

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 06:25:26 PM
Surely the queue for the proclaimers is the same except it's 500 more and has the extra whif of fags and smack? ;D

Thats might be what  a proclaimers concert queue smells like in hastings dyno , but you seem to have a terrible image of modern day labour free glasgow.

Back in the good old days of your labour partys rule in glasgow , saturday was spent shoplifting in sauchiehall street , before stabbing someone  for your bus fare home and hitting the driver with a fifty pence shut it.

I member the beer bottles rolling about the bus as it turned the corner , and the srb types up the back full of the dan mack.

Now?

Modern glasgow under snp rule is brimming with confidence , wealth  , health and saturday morning joggers .

After the 10 mile run , the average glaswegian spends the rest of the day having a light "brunch" with a bottle of the finest merlot , and putting himself in a sombre mood for tea with the mother in law by listening to beethovens moonlight sonata in c sharp minor.

Life must have been bad for you in hackney to want to move to hastings though.

I spent a whole day one morning in hackney once , and it made me feel postively middle class once i had left to go home to govan on the train back to my tenement.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on October 03, 2020, 06:16:19 PM
Even smurf has logged off sheep cause he is feckin sick. :D

He has never forgiven me for telling him that joke..

Whats a hunner yards long and smell of urine?

The queue for a cliff richard concert.

Surely the queue for the proclaimers is the same except it's 500 more and has the extra whif of fags and smack? ;D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on October 03, 2020, 06:08:55 PM
So Sigmund that lasted all of five minutes then.

Even smurf has logged off sheep cause he is feckin sick. :D

He has never forgiven me for telling him that joke..

Whats a hunner yards long and smell of urine?

The queue for a cliff richard concert.

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 06:06:26 PM
DNFTTS

Do Not Feed The Shemp ;D
So Sigmund that lasted all of five minutes then.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

DNFTTS

Do Not Feed The Shemp ;D
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 05:55:49 PM
Nah.

I don't have a go at people for no reason unlike you who revels in winding people up. ;)

Even with smurf I had the patience of a saint for years with him until he started to get incredibly rude, so I had enough. I was nice to you at first... and you came out with some bollox about me being sigmund freud and trying to brainwash you.

You are one of the biggest winder uppers on here. ;)
That is three times Sigmund you have done with me, just like the other two pure bullshit, nobody cares about your bullshit you have all been doing it for 7 years even before the referendum, now you have the hump because people with more intelligence are laughing at you. La Farage will have you for Breakfast be under no doubt.
As for Smurf you cried like a baby when I dealt with him because the Mods wouldn't.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on October 03, 2020, 05:48:16 PM
LOL I am just better at it than you, you have been digging at posters for days, including SRB and Toots and myself, what goes around comes around.

Nah.

I don't have a go at people for no reason unlike you who revels in winding people up. ;)

Even with smurf I had the patience of a saint for years with him until he started to get incredibly rude, so I had enough. I was nice to you at first... and you came out with some bollox about me being sigmund freud and trying to brainwash you.

You are one of the biggest winder uppers on here. ;)
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 05:45:52 PM
Once again you are projecting and doing the irony thing, always complaining about others saying Brexiters are too stupid then you do exactly the same.

Well, it only reflects on you really. ~
LOL I am just better at it than you, you have been digging at posters for days, including SRB and Toots and myself, what goes around comes around.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on October 03, 2020, 05:42:23 PM
It don't bother me, so you can keep your shirt on, it is the same old rubbish everyone voted against and said enough is enough, I don't expect everyone to be intelligent enough to comprehend that.  Your OCD is your own problem.

Once again you are projecting and doing the irony thing, always complaining about others saying Brexiters are too stupid then you do exactly the same.

Well, it only reflects on you really. ~
+++

Sheepy

It don't bother me, so you can keep your shirt on, it is the same old rubbish everyone voted against and said enough is enough, I don't expect everyone to be intelligent enough to comprehend that.  Your OCD is your own problem.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on October 03, 2020, 04:00:25 PM
I like that idea a lot. You see to me that is honest and not 'playing dirty', maybe our definitions vary?

Ok but however you define it , dirty or honest , what im saying is the idea you often flout that you have to be whiter than white and not behave like nigel farage is to me nonsensical.

The yes movement and snp just need to punch below the belt every so often as nigel farage did and the tories do all the time to win.

QuoteYou are entitled to your opinion, which I do respect but obviously can't agree with. I disagree with your characterization of me in the very first place, which is ok as this place surely thrives on stereotypes

Fair enough , but to me you awlays appear to be striving for perfection , and wanting the world to be a perfect place. That isnt reality to me , and perfection will never exist as the human race are far from perfect themselves.