Sir Keir Starmer condemns 'ridiculous' asylum proposition

Started by GBNews, October 04, 2020, 01:06:51 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Borchester on October 04, 2020, 09:18:56 AM
That is ungallant. Admittedly she has put on a bit of weight recently, but I still can't see many lads climbing over her to reach you.

Well I hope not, lads don't generally find scraggly haired men with beards attractive or do they? Presumably you do. 😸 And you have a thing for short, squat and fat Tory politicians who look like men..

I don't like Patel, she is one of the worst politicians going, and deserves what she gets after her comments about killing migrants as she's one herself.

+++

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on October 04, 2020, 09:06:08 AM
You mean like Nadhim Zahawi and Ugly Patel. 😸

That is ungallant. Admittedly she has put on a bit of weight recently, but I still can't see many lads climbing over her to reach you.
Algerie Francais !

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on October 04, 2020, 08:56:09 AM
im surprised starmer is bleating about this subject to be honest borkie.

I thought the labour policy on immigration and asylum was to keep schtum , as they know its such a shoogly peg for them.

I suppose after all those weeks of hiding away from making any announcement on the migrants in dinghies , he felt he had to come out and bleat something due to the growing criticism of his silence.

The great contributions of Tory asylum seekers:

YouGov
Following a career as European Marketing Director for Smith & Brooks Ltd, Nadhim Zahawi co-founded YouGov with Stephan Shakespeare, a former spokesperson for Jeffrey Archer. Zahawi was YouGov's CEO from 2005 to 2010.[2]

Great, another corrupt polling outfit.

Nonetheless, Starmer's position is whatever the Tories say but 1% better.

He's a very bad (or sick) guy. Sad!
+++

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on October 04, 2020, 09:03:08 AM
Actually they tend not to have the vote. Non-British nationals generally don't. You'd know that if you didn't let your prejudiced assumptions get in the way of facts

This is bollocks anyway.

I thought commonwealth citizens and people from the republic of ireland , all non uk nationals , have the right to vote?
The Right of Non Citizens to Vote in Britain

Who has the Right to Vote in Britain?

3 British electoral law provides for the citizens of nearly fifty Commonwealth countries, British Dependent Territories, and the Republic of Ireland to vote in both local and general elections in the UK. The Representation of the People Act, 1918, provided that only British subjects could register as electors. However, the term "British subject" included any person who, at that time, owed allegiance to the Crown, regardless of the crown territory in which they were born. This included Commonwealth citizens and has never been revised

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/81/the-right-of-non-citizens-to-vote-in-britain
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Borchester on October 04, 2020, 08:46:36 AM
""Everybody knows that the biggest problem with asylum seekers' claims is that it takes a long time for the Home Office to process them, that's the problem, it's been there for years," the Labour leader said. "

Actually, the biggest problem with asylum seekers is that they start out as Labour voters, which is why Sir Keir loves them.

You mean like Nadhim Zahawi and Ugly Patel. 😸

QuoteBut being the sort of pushy bastards

Exactly. Bloody Tories. ;D

Quotewho are prepared to cross continents in search of a better life, their natural tendency is to flee the shit holes of Tower Hamlets and move to Harrow, where they vote Tory.

Exactly, that's it, kind of like moving up the rungs of the housing list from squats in Neasden to the big gated mansions in County Kilburn. ;D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on October 04, 2020, 09:03:08 AM
Actually they tend not to have the vote. Non-British nationals generally don't. You'd know that if you didn't let your prejudiced assumptions get in the way of facts

Do you two ( you and yer smurf pal) no get "tongue in cheek " comments?

FFS.

srb7677

Actually, the biggest problem with asylum seekers is that they start out as Labour voters
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Actually, the biggest problem with asylum seekers is that they start out as Labour voters,

Evidence please.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

""Everybody knows that the biggest problem with asylum seekers' claims is that it takes a long time for the Home Office to process them, that's the problem, it's been there for years," the Labour leader said. "

Actually, the biggest problem with asylum seekers is that they start out as Labour voters, which is why Sir Keir loves them. But being the sort of pushy bastards who are prepared to cross continents in search of a better life, their natural tendency is to flee the shit holes of Tower Hamlets and move to Harrow, where they vote Tory.

im surprised starmer is bleating about this subject to be honest borkie.

I thought the labour policy on immigration and asylum was to keep schtum , as they know its such a shoogly peg for them.

I suppose after all those weeks of hiding away from making any announcement on the migrants in dinghies , he felt he had to come out and bleat something due to the growing criticism of his silence.

Borchester

Quote from: News on October 04, 2020, 01:06:51 AM

The Labour leader responds to news that the Home Office considered housing asylum seekers in old ferries.

Source: Sir Keir Starmer condemns 'ridiculous' asylum proposition

Actually, the biggest problem with asylum seekers is that they start out as Labour voters, which is why Sir Keir loves them. But being the sort of pushy bastards who are prepared to cross continents in search of a better life, their natural tendency is to flee the shit holes of Tower Hamlets and move to Harrow, where they vote Tory.
Algerie Francais !

GBNews

The Labour leader responds to news that the Home Office considered housing asylum seekers in old ferries.

Source: Sir Keir Starmer condemns 'ridiculous' asylum proposition