Trump: US president 'will make a very strong recovery', PM says

Started by GBNews, October 05, 2020, 07:00:09 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 08:06:36 PM

You don't like Trump? I don't like Trump. No one likes Trump apart from Trump. But he is on our side and that is all that counts.

He is on our side?  You must be joking, the only side he is on is his own.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 06:39:39 AM
Maybe, but at least we will know it. There he is, full of bounce and determined to go down with the guns firing and the bands playing. I don't like the bloke much, but no one can deny he has bottle.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-donald-trump-covid-hospital-uk-lockdown/

On the other hand, your neighbours are probably wondering what that pong is and thinking that maybe they ought to have a word with you and suggest that you change the chamber pots. And finally they will break in and find a puddle of what is left of you leaking from underneath the bed.

That is no way to go Pappy. Get outside in the sun and rain and wave to the tourists. :)

:D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 09:11:25 AM
Did anyone watch his return to the White House last night? He left the Helicopter and had to walk up a pile of steps to reach the balcony where he removed his mask, fussed with his jacket then had to make himself stand up straight a couple of times before saluting as the 'copter left. All show! He was actually struggling for breath.

His shoulders were heaving heavily and he was breathing through his mouth in gasps. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been on oxygen in the 'copter. Is he on the 7th day reprieve, before the virus hits with a vengeance? If you remember there were a couple of days when BJ seemed to be getting better then suddenly he was in ICU.

He says not to worry about the virus when the treatment he has received isn't even available to anyone else. He is a bit lacking on the empathy front.

Trump received an experimental antibody treatment. If they had tried that on you you would have squealed like a stuck pig because you were being used as a guinea pig.

And Trump is the same age as me and I have spent the last ten minutes thinking about putting my shoes on. If I had this bug I would say sod the lot of you and spend the rest of the year in bed.

You don't like Trump? I don't like Trump. No one likes Trump apart from Trump. But he is on our side and that is all that counts.   
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2020, 12:01:41 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how much garbage we are fed , with the reaction being only a ripple of  decent .
Why is it necessary for the world to be asked to believe , he had to go into a hospital, to receive  a drug that  should never be used at this stage of his contagion . Given a sniff of oxygen and sent home as if he had merely had a faint.
If these people are gambling, then it's some odds they are defying.

He was given a cocktail of drugs and other untried treatments. Frankly astounding.

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 11:44:41 AM
It will be interesting to watch. They surely won't be able to hide it if he gets the 2nd wave.

It never ceases to amaze me how much garbage we are fed , with the reaction being only a ripple of  decent .
Why is it necessary for the world to be asked to believe , he had to go into a hospital, to receive  a drug that  should never be used at this stage of his contagion . Given a sniff of oxygen and sent home as if he had merely had a faint.
If these people are gambling, then it's some odds they are defying.

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2020, 11:38:35 AM
This whole COVID, saga has been for most of us a bit beyond belief. Trump, is at the very least enhancing Covids  ability to baffle .
The one thing that is for sure is ,if he  defeats COVID , without breaking sweat , he becomes the next best thing to superman.
And that's no bad thing considering where he finds himself right now.
Up to now his treatment has been farcical , and not at all likely . The man is seriously sick. So what's the actual situation?

It will be interesting to watch. They surely won't be able to hide it if he gets the 2nd wave.

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 11:22:56 AM
I remember as a kid gulping down half the local swimming pool and suffering chronic stomach ache for hours afterwards. Something I avoiding repeating.

To say nothing of your eyes becoming unbearably sore after a decent session in the pool. Could never have been that good for you in every respect.

Good old

This whole COVID, saga has been for most of us a bit beyond belief. Trump, is at the very least enhancing Covids  ability to baffle .
The one thing that is for sure is ,if he  defeats COVID , without breaking sweat , he becomes the next best thing to superman.
And that's no bad thing considering where he finds himself right now.
Up to now his treatment has been farcical , and not at all likely . The man is seriously sick. So what's the actual situation?

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 06, 2020, 10:47:29 AM
Equally deadly if ingested.

I remember as a kid gulping down half the local swimming pool and suffering chronic stomach ache for hours afterwards. Something I avoided repeating.

papasmurf

papasmurf

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 10:25:30 AM
The suggestion being that they were throwing everything at Trump in hope or under duress.

Except bleach.

T00ts

I heard the comment last night that the leader of his medical team trained as an osteopath. Hardly a resounding endorsement of the treatment he might receive. I am sure he has others better qualified in the team but I find it interesting that none of them are the mouthpiece. The USA has form on over the top medication for celebrities etc. and there are already questions on the meds he has received as being inappropriate at this point in his illness. One - the name escapes me - is given here at the last moment before ICU and it has been found to make matters worse if given too soon. The suggestion being that they were throwing everything at Trump in hope or under duress.