Trump: US president 'will make a very strong recovery', PM says

Started by GBNews, October 05, 2020, 07:00:09 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 06, 2020, 10:20:52 AM

It's all in the hands of the inhabitants of the asylum on who is there,still can't get my head round the paucity of talent they have to choose from as leader.

Britain has the same problem.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 09:11:25 AM
Did anyone watch his return to the White House last night? He left the Helicopter and had to walk up a pile of steps to reach the balcony where he removed his mask, fussed with his jacket then had to make himself stand up straight a couple of times before saluting as the 'copter left. All show! He was actually struggling for breath.

His shoulders were heaving heavily and he was breathing through his mouth in gasps. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been on oxygen in the 'copter. Is he on the 7th day reprieve, before the virus hits with a vengeance? If you remember there were a couple of days when BJ seemed to be getting better then suddenly he was in ICU.

He says not to worry about the virus when the treatment he has received isn't even available to anyone else. He is a bit lacking on the empathy front.
Trump is lacking on many others too,unique I think as potus that he just says what he thinks........the problem being he doesn't think very much at all.

If re elected then more of the same,if not its Biden and co who disapprove of us leaving the eu as their asset within and we'll be beset on two sides with the club committee still determined to punish the effrontery of a member telling them where to shove their club.

It's all in the hands of the inhabitants of the asylum on who is there,still can't get my head round the paucity of talent they have to choose from as leader.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 06, 2020, 09:11:25 AM

He says not to worry about the virus when the treatment he has received isn't even available to anyone else. He is a bit lacking on the empathy front.

He is as high as kite, a side effect of the big dose of the steroid he was given.  Wait until that wears off.

T00ts

Did anyone watch his return to the White House last night? He left the Helicopter and had to walk up a pile of steps to reach the balcony where he removed his mask, fussed with his jacket then had to make himself stand up straight a couple of times before saluting as the 'copter left. All show! He was actually struggling for breath.

His shoulders were heaving heavily and he was breathing through his mouth in gasps. I wouldn't be surprised if he had been on oxygen in the 'copter. Is he on the 7th day reprieve, before the virus hits with a vengeance? If you remember there were a couple of days when BJ seemed to be getting better then suddenly he was in ICU.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2020, 06:39:39 AM

On the other hand, your neighbours are probably wondering what that pong is and thinking that maybe they ought to have a word with you and suggest that you change the chamber pots. And finally they will break in and find a puddle of what is left of you leaking from underneath the bed.

That is no way to go Pappy. Get outside in the sun and rain and wave to the tourists. :)

What are you on about making such bloody stupid comments, my home is connected to main drainage. Your levity is not funny to the point you are starting to appear that you need counselling. Pick on someone else.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2020, 08:27:35 AM
What bit of I am shielding do you and others not understand.
Trump could relapse quickly in two hours. The man is a fool.

Maybe, but at least we will know it. There he is, full of bounce and determined to go down with the guns firing and the bands playing. I don't like the bloke much, but no one can deny he has bottle.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-donald-trump-covid-hospital-uk-lockdown/

On the other hand, your neighbours are probably wondering what that pong is and thinking that maybe they ought to have a word with you and suggest that you change the chamber pots. And finally they will break in and find a puddle of what is left of you leaking from underneath the bed.

That is no way to go Pappy. Get outside in the sun and rain and wave to the tourists. :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 05, 2020, 08:20:06 AM
I thought that he already did  :)

What bit of I am shielding do you and others not understand.
Trump could relapse quickly in two hours. The man is a fool.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on October 05, 2020, 07:35:08 AM
Why dont you walk around truro with a couple of boards strapped to your front and back saying the end of the world is nigh?

I thought that he already did  :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on October 05, 2020, 07:35:08 AM
Why dont you walk around truro with a couple of boards strapped to your front and back saying the end of the world is nigh?

I am shielding plus Truro is now so anti motorist I have rarely gone to it for years.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 05, 2020, 07:04:22 AM
Don't count your chickens.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

GBNews

Trump: US president 'will make a very strong recovery', PM says

Boris Johnson says he's spoken with Donald Trump's family after the president was admitted to hospital.

Source: Trump: US president 'will make a very strong recovery', PM says