Parliament and supreme court

Started by Barry, October 11, 2019, 11:47:52 AM

« previous - next »

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Scott777

Quote from: Barry post_id=189 time=1570831190 user_id=51
Quote from: Scott777 post_id=170 time=1570824743 user_id=59
From what height and who got to pull the lever?

Rude avatar -

*LIKE*

If there was a like button...  :lol:

I've always thought something is missing from the EU flag.  All that blue space.  I found a perfect fit.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=170 time=1570824743 user_id=59

Rude avatar -

*LIKE*

If there was a like button...  :lol:
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=132 time=1570793519 user_id=53
Still parliament has been suspended again

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Not sure what all the fuss was about either apart from an excuse to give Boris a kicking . Its not as if the  members have been able to make any inroads into Brexit in 3 years so don't see how another couple weeks is going to make any difference .

Still parliament has been suspended again for the Queens speech and its all out the door again until Saturday that is when they are all (I presume all) coming back for another debate/slanging match  whilst claiming the Saturday overtime bonus.

Somethings got to give soon I suppose , 20 days and counting .

Barry

Since Parliament has returned, it makes me wonder what all the bother was. Most of the opposition politicians seem to be spending time with Verhofstad and other EU chiefs in Brussels. What has Parliament actually achieved since being forced to reconvene?

At least Spiderwoman managed to beat the Hulk.  :lol:
† The end is nigh †