3 tiers - medium - high -very high

Started by Barry, October 12, 2020, 07:56:32 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 13, 2020, 10:04:25 AM
93% of statistics are made up on the spot! :)

That has zero to do with "dense morons."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on October 13, 2020, 07:53:01 AMThe UK really does have such "dense morons."  Depending on the subject and context it can be as high as 85%. In the case of Covid-19 I suspect it to be at least 20%.
93% of statistics are made up on the spot! :)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on October 12, 2020, 08:42:49 PM
does the UK actually have such dense morons who really do not understand what the rules are because they can't be bothered to read the local paper, listen to local radio, watch the TV news, etc...

The UK really does have such "dense morons."  Depending on the subject and context it can be as high as 85%. In the case of Covid-19 I suspect it to be at least 20%.
As for the local press where I live it seems more obsessed with the antics of "celebrities," and appears to ignore the majority of local problems and is full of "advertorials."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Quote from: Barry on October 12, 2020, 07:56:32 PMNo low tier, apparently.
Seems fair enough — apart from the odd hermitage, there seems no inhabited location outside laboratories, that could be considered really low tier — ie, substantially free of risk.

But what I don't understand why there are still complaints that the rules aren't clear. The rules are clear. There may be quibbles by individuals as to why they're covered by one category and not another, but these quibblers must know what they're questioning.

It's the others that amaze me — does the UK actually have such dense morons who really do not understand what the rules are because they can't be bothered to read the local paper, listen to local radio, watch the TV news, etc...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

No low tier, apparently.

The Government has now released the full list of local tiers.

Medium tier: Current rules – rule of 6, pub curfews

High tier: Prevented from mixing with other households indoors, rule of 6 applies in public and private spaces

Very high tier: prohibited social mixing indoors and in private gardens; closing pubs and bars unless they can operate as a restaurant; advised against travelling in and out of these areas.

Tier 3 (Very high level)

Liverpool City Region
Liverpool
Knowsley
Wirral
St Helens
Sefton
Halton

Tier 2 (High level)

Cheshire
Cheshire West and Chester
Cheshire East