Lockdown by age not region?

Started by T00ts, October 14, 2020, 05:54:02 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 15, 2020, 06:36:50 PM
  ;D ;D ;D ;D Oh dear - there's always one!  ;D ;D ;D

Exactly. Streetwalker is supposed to be a brickie. Surely he can knock up a bigger drinks cupboard?
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 15, 2020, 06:30:31 PM
Yes me too ,I always try to make sure there is 4 cases of Rioja ,8 bottles of Grey Goose and a barrel of Holsten on standby  . Trouble is I keep drinking

;D ;D ;D ;D Oh dear - there's always one!  ;D ;D ;D

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on October 15, 2020, 05:25:18 PM
I too have a store cupboard that would stand me in good stead if disaster struck. More to the point I have the ability to help others if needed. It is wise to be prepared.

Yes me too ,I always try to make sure there is 4 cases of Rioja ,8 bottles of Grey Goose and a barrel of Holsten on standby  . Trouble is I keep drinking it  ::) ???

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 05:20:00 PM
My disaster store have been in place for decades, we use what is near to being out of date and replace it.

I too have a store cupboard that would stand me in good stead if disaster struck. More to the point I have the ability to help others if needed. It is wise to be prepared.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 15, 2020, 04:21:32 PM
If people stopped hording Fray Bentos pies there would be enough to go round .

My disaster store have been in place for decades, we use what is near to being out of date and replace it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 02:48:08 PM
Britain can never be self-sufficient in food until population goes below 22 million.

If people stopped hording Fray Bentos pies there would be enough to go round .

Anyway toots , yes its the way to go ,protect the venerable and everyone else cracks on 

patman post

Britain can never be self-sufficient in food until population goes below 22 million.
Then the UK's got one more problem. Even if Covid culls all over 65's, there'd still be 53 million people to feed...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

HDQQ

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 10:42:38 AMThe state retirement age has gone up.
I know that, I'm one of those who's been cheated out of a year of pension and I know it's even worse for others. But they're still commonly using 'over 65' to denote 'the elderly'.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2020, 03:24:47 PM
Still, it is a national emergency Toots.

Can we not commandeer Pappy's hoard?

We would have to send in the army possibly with tanks. (Pappy - it's a joke!)

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 15, 2020, 03:17:44 PM
It was a joke!   :)

Still, it is a national emergency Toots.

Can we not commandeer Pappy's hoard?
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

It was a joke!   :)

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 15, 2020, 02:43:41 PM
Never mind - with your stash of food storage you can manage until this island becomes self sufficient.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 15, 2020, 02:20:02 PM
I find it difficult believe they can think for themselves when it is looking as if soon in January 2021 food prices are going to rise by 30%.

Never mind - with your stash of food storage you can manage until this island becomes self sufficient.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 15, 2020, 02:11:31 PM
Exactly Javert. Brexiters think for themselves while you are, well, you. 

:)

I find it difficult believe they can think for themselves when it is looking as if soon in January 2021 food prices are going to rise by 30%.

Borchester

Quote from: Javert on October 15, 2020, 01:49:40 PM

It's not remotely surprising that most of the people pushing this idea are the same ones that think Brexit was a great idea 

Exactly Javert. Brexiters think for themselves while you are, well, you. 

:)
Algerie Francais !