Could we beat the EU in battle?

Started by HallowedBrexit, October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PM

« previous - next »

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Baff on October 16, 2020, 12:41:12 AM
Is this fifth column as imaginary as your 450 million people ready to kill or die for the EU?
That sure is a lot of jackboots to produce.

I don't think interning Papasmurf is going to create a big public outcry myself.

All the killing and dying is in your and Hollowbrexit's mind.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Baff

Is this fifth column as imaginary as your 450 million people ready to kill or die for the EU?
That sure is a lot of jackboots to produce.

I don't think interning Papasmurf is going to create a big public outcry myself.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Baff on October 16, 2020, 12:35:08 AM
The EU is a couple of palaces in artillery range.

Don't forget that  fifth column, Baffled. 16 Million is quite a lot. Don't you agree?
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

Baff

The EU is a couple of palaces in artillery range.

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Barry on October 15, 2020, 10:55:14 PM
Maybe Lichtenstein then? ;)

Point conceded. You have a fighting chance there.

Barry

Quote from: Cor Blimey! on October 15, 2020, 10:22:20 PM
I wouldn't be too confident of that, Barry. Iceland has no navy, but they still sent your lads packing.
Maybe Lichtenstein then? ;)
† The end is nigh †

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: Barry on October 15, 2020, 10:08:53 PM
We might win against the Austrian navy.

I wouldn't be too confident of that, Barry. Iceland has no navy, but they still sent your lads packing.

Barry

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PM
As we all know, the EU is a weak and obsolete organization. Meanwhile, we spent four years building our Royal Navy. Even if full victory might not be possible, a quick dash to Brussels might just work and give our allies across the pond enough time to come to our aid.

CANZ and the new world will surely be at our side. It's now time to stand up to bullies like Barnier and Merkle. They have treated us shamefully and we need to prove to them that their disgraceful tactics will not work.
We might win against the Austrian navy.
† The end is nigh †

GerryT

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PMAs we all know, the EU is a weak and obsolete organization. Meanwhile, we spent four years building our Royal Navy. Even if full victory might not be possible, a quick dash to Brussels might just work and give our allies across the pond enough time to come to our aid.

CANZ and the new world will surely be at our side. It's now time to stand up to bullies like Barnier and Merkle. They have treated us shamefully and we need to prove to them that their disgraceful tactics will not work.

This should be a good thread, Baff will be along soon, he's prob polishing his medals and waxing his moustache in preparation. Your going to make his day.

All I'll say is during the '70's the UK had 21,000 army personnel in NI, they came with tanks and guns and bombs, you get the picture. Anyway about 400 farmers with a couple of ford cortina's kept them very busy for 28 years. I'm not sure picking a fight with 450m people, each with their own armed forces would be a good idea, call me a pessimist or bottle half full sort but I can picture Johnson making a call to Trump early days. "...of course we'll take the chlorinated chickens, yes yes the NHS, yes it's been renamed, the THS just as you asked yes yes, all done...Great great so you'll airdrop those food parcels, your a life saver my orange piccaninnie friend, have you been told you've a beautiful watermelon smile"

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 15, 2020, 09:16:17 PM
As we all know, the EU is a weak and obsolete organization. Meanwhile, we spent four years building our Royal Navy. Even if full victory might not be possible, a quick dash to Brussels might just work and give our allies across the pond enough time to come to our aid.

Well, the British Army spent all of WWII buiilding bridges for the Japanese; so, if bridge building ability provides an edge, the EU is in big trouble.

HallowedBrexit