Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 18, 2020, 09:59:09 PM
OK i see i shall have to spell it out

wind me up .. clocks ...
Doh!  ;D
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 18, 2020, 09:01:17 AM
I think there are a few candidates for that accusation, John. One or two of them might even be the same person  ;)

Don't go there DD. It's a thankless task tracing IP addresses
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on October 18, 2020, 09:39:54 AM
No mate, just entering into the ridiculous spirit of the OP which got the thread moved to the joke section.

OK i see i shall have to spell it out

wind me up .. clocks ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 18, 2020, 05:53:34 AM
Are you deliberately trying to wind me up ?
No mate, just entering into the ridiculous spirit of the OP which got the thread moved to the joke section.
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 18, 2020, 05:53:34 AMAre you deliberately trying to wind me up ?

I think there are a few candidates for that accusation, John. One or two of them might even be the same person  ;)

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on October 17, 2020, 05:03:39 PM
It would be a good sign of goodwill if we stopped changing our clocks and went to French time. It would help with the synchronised fishing.

Are you deliberately trying to wind me up ?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on October 17, 2020, 05:03:39 PM
It would be a good sign of goodwill if we stopped changing our clocks and went to French time. It would help with the synchronised fishing.

feck the cheese eating surrender monkey's  I hope we give them nothing  .Not one English pilchard  should be given to the Frog bastards . No deal is no deal , feck em .

Barry

† The end is nigh †

patman post

I've thought for a couple of years no that the North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta) could become the North Atlantic Free Trade Area with economics and trade being the main drivers.
Could also be attractive to other Northern Europeans...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Cor Blimey!

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on October 17, 2020, 04:32:00 PM
With the EU now in shambles, I think it's time to turn our attention to the next grand project: CANZUK or even CANZUKUS. With Trump's reelection basically secured and landslide like approval in the former dominions, it can be the UK and us English who will lead the west with world beating technology and think tanks.

I do think military conflict with the EU and China is inevitable. We need to LEAVE the EU to make sure we are on the right side of this conflict.

I see you like to have a bit of craic, too.
They took care of us when we were vulnerable, now it's our turn to take care of them. Health before Wealth: Lockdown.

HallowedBrexit

With the EU now in shambles, I think it's time to turn our attention to the next grand project: CANZUK or even CANZUKUS. With Trump's reelection basically secured and landslide like approval in the former dominions, it can be the UK and us English who will lead the west with world beating technology and think tanks.

I do think military conflict with the EU and China is inevitable. We need to LEAVE the EU to make sure we are on the right side of this conflict.