Libdem bias

Started by T00ts, November 05, 2019, 07:22:14 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=4608 time=1573147613 user_id=70
And his tomb, but glad to see you revere someone who's not Chinese...

The whole of Manchester University is a shrine as well. You see his mate Engels ran a business close by.

I don't think the Chinese are really in favour with Marxists now. Talking to someone from the Fabian Society, he claimed China represents the worst of both. Fabians hate capitalists and you'll see this Jo swindler turn out as a carbon copy and denounce capitalism for votes. The tag line is "protecting jobs"(protectionism)
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

patman post

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4589 time=1573143004 user_id=74
It's a shrine.

And his tomb, but glad to see you revere someone who's not Chinese...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4572 time=1573138209 user_id=69
Highgate Cemetery without doubt a genuine Marxist plot worked that out the first time I saw it

It's a shrine.

Major Sinic

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4499 time=1573119920 user_id=69I agree 100%

As do I

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=4565 time=1573137167 user_id=70

That's the trouble with many brilliant people — they lack common sense. The same is true of many people midway and further along the obsessive spectrum...

Tim Hunt is probably one of the best people you could ever hope to be taught by. Only fascists would do what UCL's governance did. I wrote to the bitches myself in fact.

They ignored my letter, and many like it. However someone also wrote to them offering them a substantial donation, could have been about a million, can't quite remember, but that letter got thrown in the bin by mistake. The chap writes to the paper saying he decided if they could not be bothered to write back then he would keep the cash. If a revolution ever happened these idiots would be first for the firing line. Tim Hunt now works in Japan.

Churchill

Highgate Cemetery without doubt a genuine Marxist plot worked that out the first time I saw it
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4563 time=1573136790 user_id=69
Baron have you ever considered a career in the Diplomatic Corp if you have or intend to do so a word to the wise, I don't think you would pass the paper shift let alone an initial interview, no offence intended  :lol:

I fully understand that. We have gone beyond trying to coax these people out of their wicked ways. This is more like confrontation.

Do some proper research on the LSE and you will see the pattern. Of course it has produced many politicians. This is my point. It is a commie training shthole. The commies have ranked it top. Check where Karl Marx is buried. That should give you a clue as to the state of our nation. Marxism is evil and has killed more than Hitler ever did.

Churchill

:D

I fell in love with a Lab years ago, I often wonder it she is still sitting in the Pet Shop window
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

patman post

Tim Hunt, winner of the 2001 Nobel prize in physiology for his work on cell division, was attending a conference in Seoul in June 2015 when he was asked to speak at a meeting about women in science.

"Let me tell you about my trouble with girls," he told delegates. "Three things happen when they are in the lab. You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticise them, they cry."

That's the trouble with many brilliant people — they lack common sense. The same is true of many people midway and further along the obsessive spectrum...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Churchill

Baron have you ever considered a career in the Diplomatic Corp if you have or intend to do so a word to the wise, I don't think you would pass the paper shift let alone an initial interview, no offence intended  :lol:

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=4548 time=1573132818 user_id=70
Your jealousy

How did you work out I was jealous of her for going to the LSE?

Well you are wrong. I can't stand the place and what it stands for and the brainwashed commies that it produces.

Therefore it is the last place I would ever want to go and nor would i wish to join the corruption either. It's bloody obvious if you had half a brain, which you do not. Links to the Times will not enlighten you here. UCL is another fascist institution, even though it is described as top and gets many foreign students. Commies exist all over the world. Ask Tim Hunt what UCL is like.

patman post

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=4326 time=1573052504 user_id=74
Jo Swinson = educated at the LSE (part of the Kremlin)

Would you have expected anything different?

Your jealousy of people who have benefited from university education is often apparent, but your above post is complete bollocks! LSE is a highly-regarded seat of learning of economics and political science. It comes second** in world ranking behind American University of Sharjah for attracting the highest proportion of foreign students, (LSE 70%, AUS 83%).

LSE has 18 Nobel Prize winners among alumni or staff members and 36 past or present prime ministers, presidents and premiers of countries on five continents***

** https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/american-university-sharjah">https://www.timeshighereducation.com/wo ... ty-sharjah">https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/american-university-sharjah

*** http://www.lse.ac.uk/About-LSE/LSE-people">http://www.lse.ac.uk/About-LSE/LSE-people

Churchill

Perhaps I don't have a vivid imagination as you appear to have, even in these times of the internet we will never know what goes on behind the scenes what is real or not which has some truth or not or what is manufactured or imagined propaganda to feed the Conspiracy Theorist out there in their tiny little paranoid world of fantasy.

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4396 time=1573070793 user_id=69
In the late 90's the BBC was called Blairs Broadcasting Company by many  :D  now its called the Boris Bashing Company :D

Now it is the Biased Broadcasting Company. My main problem is the news items is does not cover.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill