Main Menu

4 squares?

Started by DeppityDawg, October 19, 2020, 09:18:23 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on October 21, 2020, 10:26:35 AM
When I first saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about 4 old blokes who are as set in their ways as dinosaurs. I could only think of Cromwell and myself.  ;)

I thought it could possibly be about Freemasons.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about 4 old blokes who are as set in their ways as dinosaurs. I could only think of Cromwell and myself.  ;)
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on October 19, 2020, 09:29:46 PM
Oooh some have 4 but some have fewer!

And some have more !

And I don't know why either.  Well I suppose I *COULD* go digging and find out, but life is too short and seven months sitting on my arse in the garden (which thankfully ended this week I'm back fully employed elsewhere and at a huge pay rise yippee!!) has left me almost as lazy as a french farmer
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 20, 2020, 10:36:52 AM
Before the mods step in and this thread becomes the latest victim of your obsessive trolling, lets get the facts straight -

You claim>

I've made two posts to other posters this morning. You've made a meaningless one line response to both posts, within minutes, before the poster they were addressed to had even replied. This goes on day after day, after fecking day, and I'm sick and tired of it. And you claim you aren't interested in anything I say, and you are not "trolling"

If you aren't interested in anything I say, the answer is simple, Papasmurf - stop trolling my posts, and I'll stop calling you a fecking idiot. I can live with it, and you'll feel better for not being called an idiot

But of course, you won't stop. You'll continue to do it, over and over again. Then the thread will get closed. Rinse and repeat.
Mod Notice
Well it's in General chat and we all appreciate some humour and we don't want to be continually closing threads,
Might well be worth using the ignore feature  because to any casual observer these exchanges may mean the difference between joining the forum or moving on.
Be much better if there was a DD/Smurfy non aggression pact,ignore each other rather than posts being deleted easier on us too not that I expect that would motivate a change.
Still will soon be Christmas,......
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

patman post

And Idi Admin could also give the wrong impression...

I vaguely remember an uncle smoking Four Square...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 20, 2020, 08:27:01 AM
Mods or Admin.

Could you not use the full title Nick?

Mods could lead to a misunderstanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN7EIpqrPw8
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 20, 2020, 07:35:44 AM
Sounds like a load of liberal boll*cks to me. Whose idea was this? Cromwells?

He who pays the piper calls the tune.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

DeppityDawg

Before the mods step in and this thread becomes the latest victim of your obsessive trolling, lets get the facts straight -

You claim>

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 09:54:18 AMI an not interested in anything you write,

I've made two posts to other posters this morning. You've made a meaningless one line response to both posts, within minutes, before the poster they were addressed to had even replied. This goes on day after day, after fecking day, and I'm sick and tired of it. And you claim you aren't interested in anything I say, and you are not "trolling"

If you aren't interested in anything I say, the answer is simple, Papasmurf - stop trolling my posts, and I'll stop calling you a fecking idiot. I can live with it, and you'll feel better for not being called an idiot

But of course, you won't stop. You'll continue to do it, over and over again. Then the thread will get closed. Rinse and repeat.

papasmurf

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 10:03:33 AM
It is a public forum. Also I am NOT trolling.

The irony goes straight over your head doesn't it?

Just feck off you half wit

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 20, 2020, 09:59:29 AM
Then the answer is simple. Stop relentlessly quoting my posts with meaningless one liners, because I'm not interested in anything you say, and havent been since the day you claimed you were going to try and shoot a former prime minister.

If others will indulge you, fine, fill your boots. But I won't. As long as you continue to troll my posts with bollox, I'll continue to tell you to feck off

It is a public forum. Also I am NOT trolling.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 09:54:18 AMI an not interested in anything you write, except on the rare times you attempt to debate

Then the answer is simple. Stop relentlessly quoting my posts with meaningless one liners, because I'm not interested in anything you say, and havent been since the day you claimed you were going to try and shoot a former prime minister.

If others will indulge you, fine, fill your boots. But I won't. As long as you continue to troll my posts with bollox, I'll continue to tell you to feck off

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 20, 2020, 09:52:41 AM
Why do you keep quoting me, when I've repeatedly told you that I'm not interested in anything you say?

I an not interested in anything you write, except on the rare times you attempt to debate.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 09:40:01 AMReading Mein Kampf gets you to sleep much faster than counting sheep

Why do you keep quoting me, when I've repeatedly told you that I'm not interested in anything you say? Then complain about being abused when I react to your relentless trolling? You're like a man who keeps hitting himself over the head with a hammer and then complains that he has a headache

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2020, 08:46:17 AM

If it helps though I can source you a good copy of mein Kampf to keep you entertained if your own has fallen apart through use.
:P :P :P :)

Reading Mein Kampf gets you to sleep much faster than counting sheep.