Covid-19 denier dies of Covid-19

Started by papasmurf, October 20, 2020, 10:26:39 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 01:24:12 PM
The people on my list are shameful and responsible for causing many suicides and deaths of vulnerable people.

Since when did you get elected as judge and jury? It's reprehensible and you know it. You should be ashamed of yourself. I believe you say this sort of thing just to make you look like a rough biker. Those days are gone.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 20, 2020, 01:20:04 PM
That is a truly shameful comment.

The people on my list are shameful and responsible for causing many suicides and deaths of vulnerable people.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 01:12:52 PM
I have a long list of people who it would give me deep joy if they carked it. But that is not abusing someone on an internet forum just because you can't debate with them.

That is a truly shameful comment.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 20, 2020, 12:43:46 PM
....how anybody finds the death of another human being a source of amusement is beyond  me.

I have a long list of people who it would give me deep joy if they carked it. But that is not abusing someone on an internet forum just because you can't debate with them.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 10:26:39 AM
I shouldn't laugh, I really shouldn't, but I am:-

More at link:-

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/18/influencer-33-who-thought-pandemic-was-hoax-dies-after-catching-coronavirus-13440300/

Influencer, 33, who thought pandemic was hoax dies after catching coronavirus View 112 comments Emma BrazellSunday 18 Oct 2020 9:47 am

A fitness influencer who thought the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax has died with Covid-19 at age 33. Dmitriy Stuzhuk urged his one million Instagram followers to take the crisis seriously before he passed away this week. The dad-of-three told his fans: 'I want to share how I got sick and to strongly warn everyone. I was one who thought that Covid does not exist. Until I got sick. 'COVID-19 IS NOT A SHORT-LIVED DISEASE! And it is heavy.'

Yeah of course you're laughing,a short while ago you were told by Borchester all would laugh if you died....I didn't find it funny nor this.

You complain when you get abuse,what do you think this is.......how anybody finds the death of another human being a source of amusement is beyond  me.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 20, 2020, 10:26:39 AM

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/18/influencer-33-who-thought-pandemic-was-hoax-dies-after-catching-coronavirus-13440300/

Influencer, 33, who thought pandemic was hoax dies after catching coronavirus View 112 comments Emma BrazellSunday 18 Oct 2020 9:47 am

A fitness influencer who thought the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax has died with Covid-19 at age 33. Dmitriy Stuzhuk urged his one million Instagram followers to take the crisis seriously before he passed away this week. The dad-of-three told his fans: 'I want to share how I got sick and to strongly warn everyone. I was one who thought that Covid does not exist. Until I got sick. 'COVID-19 IS NOT A SHORT-LIVED DISEASE! And it is heavy.'

So his death had nothing to do with a heart condition? Probably brought on by too much sauce.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf