Why are posters now indulging in viscous personal attacks...?

Started by patman post, October 22, 2020, 02:22:12 PM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 22, 2020, 11:33:09 PM
And you were not reading what I said were you. I said I'd come down to piss on your lawn for a day trip WITH PLATES NICKED FROM A CAR PARKED IN CRIBBS WHEN I FILLED UP WITH DIESEL. FOR WHICH I' D PAY CASH.

I don't much care about staying over down there.

Nice plan John, but with a potentially fatal flaw. I was at Cribbs the other day and it was crawling with Taffs. Nick plates from there and chances are that it will be from some chancer from Merthyr.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 06:27:28 PM
No-one here is accepting cash, it is all pre-book.

And you were not reading what I said were you. I said I'd come down to piss on your lawn for a day trip WITH PLATES NICKED FROM A CAR PARKED IN CRIBBS WHEN I FILLED UP WITH DIESEL. FOR WHICH I' D PAY CASH.

I don't much care about staying over down there.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on October 22, 2020, 05:58:15 PMAll i can say is the world must be full of delicate little butterflys at the minute .

That's fine, be a butterfly and stay away from the rufty tufty threads but don't be a butterfly and then unfurl your AK47 the moment you disagree with someone.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Borchester

So true Pat.

There some really rude fuckers on here these days  :)
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 22, 2020, 05:44:51 PM
I hadn't noticed .

Neither had i.

( loving the op typo pat by the way.............what was that you were saying to me only on here yesterday?  :D Poetic justice?)

If you remember the early days of internet forums Streetwalker , especially the original political forum you and i were on many years ago , it was like the wild feckin west compared to now.

All i can say is the world must be full of delicate little butterflys at the minute .

Do you remember mad paulii streetwalker? Or some of the mental BNP boys that used to post  , and of course whast a little "viscous" personal attack After having goodfellow send you threatening pms full of gin and charlie at 1 am in the morning? :D

FFS our shrinking violets should go onto some scottish forums at the minute , they are tearing lumps out of each other , and we have discussed the horror show that is facebook many a time.

I think those that find a few words on an obscure interwebby forum offensive maybe need to consider wether they should be online in the first place without mummys permission.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 05:34:10 PM

You credit card payment details would let you down, in any case I thought no-one is being let out of Wales.

I also did not expect an intelligent man like you to join in the some idiocy as the others on the forum with a mental age of ten.

I'm paying cash mate.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 22, 2020, 05:31:08 PM
Oh we can still come and piss the plague all over your lawn, and then f**k off home ona  day trip.

Stop off at Cribbs on the way and nick some plates from a parked car there and they wont be able to tell i'm a welsh motorist either...

You credit card payment details would let you down, in any case I thought no-one is being let out of Wales.

I also did not expect an intelligent man like you to join in the some idiocy as the others on the forum with a mental age of ten.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on October 22, 2020, 05:28:42 PM
I was expecting a mass invasion of people from plague ridden areas into Cornwall over the school half-term break because no-one was going to take any notice of Bojo-The-Clown's "advice" for them not to travel.
However it has become clear on the last few hours that anyone letting people from plague ridden areas book a holiday in Cornwall will make their business insurance null and void.
Thank you insurance companies.

Oh we can still come and piss the plague all over your lawn, and then F@@@ off home ona  day trip.

Stop off at Cribbs on the way and nick some plates from a parked car there and they wont be able to tell i'm a welsh motorist either...