No child in the UK should go hungry

Started by Sheepy, October 24, 2020, 12:36:44 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 16, 2021, 06:35:37 PM
True, we've got you to compare to, who was cheering on my ban at xmas and saying folks should be shot, now you're saying you like me.

i dont dislike you dynamis. I just find it a bit "cloying" why you constantly need to plead with people on a debating forum to like you know what i mean?

For some strange reason as well , you seem to think we on the scottish indy side are somehow  ,you on the anglo lefts comrades in arms. I find you a bit childish and petulant at times is all.

Quotewho was cheering on my ban at xmas

i was indeed. I thought you deserved a ban. If you cant keep the head on a daft debating forum , and have to resort to wishing someone had their throat slit for simply disgareeing with you , then a ban is the least you deserve.

Whatever small measure of respect i had for you that day , and it was small , evaporated.

Quotethere's only one person on here who I really 'like'

I couldnt really care who you do or dont like dynamis. This is a debating forum , not friends reunited for billy no mates.

If you think the majority of people come on this forum to "make friends" , then you are even more childish than you appear to be.

The clue is in the name of the forum....its a political debating forum.

QuoteI'm sorry to hurt your feelings by coming back,

Im glad you are back. Its funny as feck watching you go into constant meltdown over immigrants , or the latest tory bad faux outrage.

I told you the other day , if you are an exmpale of the wet blankets that support the brit left , then i have great hope for the future.

Quotemaybe you should ask your mate crom to ban me again eh?

:D

Oh......boohoo.....the nasty men are all gangin up on poor we dynamis. No one likes him and no one agrees with him.

Watching someone wallow in self pity is quite often embarressing.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Dynamis on January 16, 2021, 06:35:37 PM
True, we've got you to compare to, who was cheering on my ban at xmas and saying folks should be shot, now you're saying you like me.

;D

You don't like me and never have, whereas I just fall out with people & tell them what I think to their face, there's only one person on here who I really 'like' and he thinks I think he's mussolini, but you just keep self reflecting.

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings by coming back, maybe you should ask your mate crom to ban me again eh?
Funny that,people get banned ,warnings,posts deleted for breaking the forum rules some by me include Thomas,Borchester,Jog,Sheepy,Deppity Dawg to name but a few,but don't let facts get in the way
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on January 16, 2021, 10:49:02 AM
With christmas "well wishers like you who needs enemies dynamis?

Two faced barsteward . :D

;D

You don't like me and never have, whereas I just fall out with people & tell them what I think to their face, there's only one person on here who I really 'like' and he thinks I think he's mussolini, but you just keep self reflecting.

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings by coming back, maybe you should ask your mate crom to ban me again eh?
+++

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 15, 2021, 08:50:33 AM
My pal?

I'm just hoping he had a nice xmas.

With christmas "well wishers like you who needs enemies dynamis?

Two faced barsteward . :D

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2021, 10:02:27 AM
Why? You made comments the show you have no idea about the problem Daily Heil like comments about make up.
You should be aware of the problems as, as far as I am aware every religion in Britain is.

Gosh that's full of assumptions again.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 15, 2021, 09:58:02 AM
Papy I cannot believe that you decided to post that.

Why? You made comments the show you have no idea about the problem Daily Heil like comments about make up.
You should be aware of the problems as, as far as I am aware every religion in Britain is.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2021, 09:49:17 AM
Toots your profess, to be  Christian. That puzzles me as to why you seem totally unaware of the poverty problems.

I am not a Christian, but I am aware of the serious poverty problems where I live because I am registered with the Truro Diocese to be regularly updated with the issues locally by Email because the office collates all the data on the subject in Cornwall.
Frankly you have no excuse to be in ignorance, because the same data will be available for where you live as it is nationally.

Papy I cannot believe that you decided to post that.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 08:18:13 PM
No doubt some one will be eager to correct me but I am only looking at what was presented to me.

Toots your profess, to be  Christian. That puzzles me as to why you seem totally unaware of the poverty problems.

I am not a Christian, but I am aware of the serious poverty problems where I live because I am registered with the Truro Diocese to be regularly updated with the issues locally by Email because the office collates all the data on the subject in Cornwall.
Frankly you have no excuse to be in ignorance, because the same data will be available for where you live as it is nationally.

Borg Refinery

Enough anyway.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ― Mark Twain

https://www.smf.co.uk/publications/measuring-child-hunger/

This is what matters & the UK govt are trying to delay stats releases to spring 2022, look at that map for goodness sakes. It's a travesty.
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2021, 08:00:52 AM

Well thats funny , you were privately messaging me a while back taking the piss out of smurf , and telling me how on another forum he had admitted to marrying his first cousin , now in the face of adversity on this forum , you are looking to him as a friend by the tone of this post?

I dont dislike you dynamis , i find you a bit childish at times , and have to say after your meltdown and what you said to deppity dawg on here about his throat being slit i thought you were bang out of order.

Instead of spamming the forum with links , perhaps you could tell us your toughts on various matters and offer up solution to world problems instead of screaming tory bad like your pal smurf.

My pal?

I'm just hoping he had a nice xmas.

We've fallen out plenty of times too, and I've told him the same thing you wrote there and worse to his face too so don't try and insinuate I'm being snide.

Why are you trying to stir up trouble and open up old rifts from months back?

Today I don't have any issue with him and you're trying to cause divisions and reopen something I wrote to Deppity months back too as if it was said yesterday?

And I'm the disrruptivist russian troll on here according to some?

Unbelievable. It's like you're on some women's panel show as Katie Hopkins just trying to cause resentment and stir up the old hate, except even Katie Hopkins is probably less obvious and crassly stupid in her motives.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 15, 2021, 07:19:27 AM
How's it going papa, did you have a nice xmas?

Hope you got all the broken stuff you were talking about fixed, despite my sometimes slightly mean mocking I'm just teasing, really.

Well thats funny , you were privately messaging me a while back taking the piss out of smurf , and telling me how on another forum he had admitted to marrying his first cousin , now in the face of adversity on this forum , you are looking to him as a friend by the tone of this post?

I dont dislike you dynamis , i find you a bit childish at times , and have to say after your meltdown and what you said to deppity dawg on here about his throat being slit i thought you were bang out of order.

Instead of spamming the forum with links , perhaps you could tell us your toughts on various matters and offer up solution to world problems instead of screaming tory bad like your pal smurf.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2021, 07:16:49 AM
You true blue out of touch Tory colours are showing again.

How's it going papa, did you have a nice xmas?

Hope you got all the broken stuff you were talking about fixed, despite my sometimes slightly mean mocking I'm just teasing, really.
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 14, 2021, 08:18:13 PM
I was interested to see the photos in the last few days showing what some received as 5 child lunches for £15 and on the basis of those, someone is pocketing a load of public money again.

I guess it's because I'm a woman but for someone unable to feed their kids at lunchtime I was impressed by the immaculate makeup and coloured hair. I would also be interested to know what bit of IT was used for the photos. That might seem petty and perhaps it is but my idea of poverty doesn't have the funds for what many would consider luxuries when measured against the need to feed their kids, and no-one I saw looked near underfed. No doubt some one will be eager to correct me but I am only looking at what was presented to me.

Your true blue out of touch Tory colours are showing again.