what is or not debate

Started by papasmurf, October 25, 2020, 11:01:23 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 25, 2020, 01:54:24 PM
It wasn't just Joe 90 who was on the Spectrum  :D :D :D
Yeah well, I ain't posting on this thread because it is a Tsunami against my Liberal beliefs. Oh feck I just did, did you hear about the plane crash, apparently Ducky saw it with his own eyes.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on October 25, 2020, 01:09:41 PMI might take that as a nasty personal insult as well.

It wasn't just Joe 90 who was on the Spectrum  :D :D :D

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 25, 2020, 01:26:19 PM
I want to address the Tsunami of ridicule, personal abuse and pack attacks on me.  It is nasty and I have requested it stop many times.
A gang of bullies like the gang on this forum needs to be stopped.  That they are too frankly blind to what they are doing is scary and even scarier is the moderators appear to be doing nothing about it.
Still don't address the post and you were right about one thing the use of ground attack helicopters wasn't a personal attack in the forum sense but it is  the thought process of a ten year old, perhaps if you didn't post such outlandish suggestions or provoke others they might back off from retaliation.

In any event I am posting as an ordinary member,what happens in moderating posts is not the issue here if you have concerns about the moderation on here contact admin to voice your thoughts.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 25, 2020, 01:20:33 PM
Unable to address the whole post.....no surprise.

I want to address the Tsunami of ridicule, personal abuse and pack attacks on me.  It is nasty and I have requested it stop many times.
A gang of bullies like the gang on this forum needs to be stopped.  That they are too frankly blind to what they are doing is scary and even scarier is the moderators appear to be doing nothing about it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 25, 2020, 01:18:30 PM
That is not making personal nasty attacks on a named person on the forum, and continuing to do so despite being asked to desist many times.
Unable to address the whole post.....no surprise.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on October 25, 2020, 01:15:40 PM
Right so advocating the use of ground attack helicopters on people whose behaviour you disapprove of is debate?

That is not making personal nasty attacks on a named person on the forum, and continuing to do so despite being asked to desist many times.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on October 25, 2020, 11:49:45 AM
Nasty personal insults and being ganged up on are NOT interesting. There are far too many posters on this forum with a mental age of ten.
It is stifling debate.
Right so advocating the use of ground attack helicopters on people whose behaviour you disapprove of is debate?
Now would that qualify as the thoughts of a ten year old who wasn't getting his own way  or attacking T00ts for a light hearted post her being one of the most moderate and polite posters on the board,how about replying to posters when you know they don't want to hear from you and you know that but do it all he same to get a reaction so you can then complain about them......is that not the work of a ten year old?

And before you complain I'm picking on you too I've many a time defended you do have a point  but sadly you cannot present it in a moderate way that doesn't include wanting to kill people (mainly tories) or setting up  barbed wire and machine guns around our coast with enfillade fire to kill immigrants.....do you seriously post these things and expect people not to compare you to a ten year old?

Sheepy

Quote from: DeppityDawg on October 25, 2020, 12:53:06 PM
So in other words, you are going to become a liberal?  :D :D :D
I might take that as a nasty personal insult as well.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 25, 2020, 11:49:45 AM
There are far too many posters on this forum with a mental age of ten.

Oh I don't know. I like to have someone to look up too. :)
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on October 25, 2020, 11:28:39 AMDunno I am prepping and making fecking jam. I might start a post later moaning about the mods because I have nothing else in my life, maybe a bit of Covid to get excited about, I might get under my bed and tell everyone they are stupid if they don't do the same, I might moan about people enjoying themselves as well.

So in other words, you are going to become a liberal?  :D :D :D

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on October 25, 2020, 11:37:59 AM
What sort of jam?

We have eaten the last of the pears and the rats have finished off the apples. I might plant a few more rows of black berries. That way we will be able to make industrial quantities of jam in a couple of years.
Funny you should ask that, Plum, because my daughter bought us a Victoria plum tree about 5 years ago, which I have been nurturing  it managed one plum so far, well this year it was a bumper crop of plums.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 25, 2020, 11:18:20 AM
Well you should have done. It has been bloody quiet here lately and as soon as someone says anything interesting the moderators squeal and censor it. So get stuck in while you still have the chance.

Nasty personal insults and being ganged up on are NOT interesting. There are far too many posters on this forum with a mental age of ten.
It is stifling debate.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on October 25, 2020, 11:28:39 AM
Dunno I am prepping and making fecking jam. I might start a post later moaning about the mods because I have nothing else in my life, maybe a bit of Covid to get excited about, I might get under my bed and tell everyone they are stupid if they don't do the same, I might moan about people enjoying themselves as well.

What sort of jam?

We have eaten the last of the pears and the rats have finished off the apples. I might plant a few more rows of black berries. That way we will be able to make industrial quantities of jam in a couple of years.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Dunno I am prepping and making fecking jam. I might start a post later moaning about the mods because I have nothing else in my life, maybe a bit of Covid to get excited about, I might get under my bed and tell everyone they are stupid if they don't do the same, I might moan about people enjoying themselves as well.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 25, 2020, 11:01:23 AM
I did not "attack," the wrong poster.

Well you should have done. It has been bloody quiet here lately and as soon as someone says anything interesting the moderators squeal and censor it. So get stuck in while you still have the chance.
Algerie Francais !