ERHC finds Labour institutionally anti-semitic

Started by patman post, October 29, 2020, 12:21:48 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 07:17:58 PM
So the chasm opens and £340,000 has appeared in a legal fund for Corbyn.

Crowd funding and that is some time ago:-

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/47gyy-jeremy039s-legal-fund
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on October 29, 2020, 05:44:17 PM
Seems obvious the allegation of "the financial  interference of a foreign power" refers to Israel.

It refers specifically to Benjamin Netanyahu.
Interesting comment:-

https://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-dailys-cartoon-shows-netanyahu-behind-labour-anti-semitism-scandals/

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 07:17:58 PM
So the chasm opens and £340,000 has appeared in a legal fund for Corbyn. His supporters tear up their membership cards and it seems that civil war has erupted. It was inevitable. The wet moderates were fearful of upsetting the applecart with so many elections/vote to lose and the failed mutiny in the HofC trying to overthrow the government. Hopefully they won't get too entrenched fuelling up their tanks, oh and AK47s (?) for the battle ahead that they forget the job they are elected to do in Westminster.

Some here wanted more fun and political interest to relieve the shut down boredom. Be careful what you wish for. I suspect that there is much more to come.

not really toots , i have been saying two party politics in england and obviously uk wide is finished. Labour and tory just dont accept it yet.

I was reading an article only the other day about the conservatives in england , yep the tories , being concerned about labours lack of support in scotland and what it means for the union.

Labour are finished , and it remains to be seen how far the tories fall once brexit is over.

There is no going back to two party politics , and i think labour are now just too narrow a party for such a diverse support ...they should split into two or more parties.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on October 29, 2020, 06:50:22 PM
Well, you cared enough to comment

Cared?

Didnt you see the big laughing gif on my reply to smurf?

I was mocking his post . Maybe you missed it when you made your unsavoury but completely in character sexual innuendo comment to toots. Ya creepy beast.

Quoteeven though incorrectly.

sure, but with the amount of foreign interference allegations that fly around this forum especially from you and smurf ( like when you accussed me of being a russin bot remember? :D) its hard to keep track of the incessant bleating and whining of who is behind what.

QuoteStrange you should think I would consider papasmurf any greater company than I would you...

Let me send you a phone pat so you can phone someone who gives a feck .

T00ts

So the chasm opens and £340,000 has appeared in a legal fund for Corbyn. His supporters tear up their membership cards and it seems that civil war has erupted. It was inevitable. The wet moderates were fearful of upsetting the applecart with so many elections/vote to lose and the failed mutiny in the HofC trying to overthrow the government. Hopefully they won't get too entrenched fuelling up their tanks, oh and AK47s (?) for the battle ahead that they forget the job they are elected to do in Westminster.

Some here wanted more fun and political interest to relieve the shut down boredom. Be careful what you wish for. I suspect that there is much more to come.

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 05:49:19 PM
who cares?

Russians ...israelis.....etc etc etc , its become that much of an over used bleating excuse most folk dont take it serious. The whine never changes , just the identity of the accused.

Pappy is in great company with you on here isnt he? Now if only black lives matter could start up a real political party  ,and take the votes in places like  london , we could split labours vote even further!
Well, you cared enough to comment — even though incorrectly.

Strange you should think I would consider papasmurf any greater company than I would you...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Thomas

Quote from: patman post on October 29, 2020, 05:44:17 PM
Seems obvious the allegation of "the financial  interference of a foreign power" refers to Israel.

Social distancing would appear to preclude your other suggestion...

who cares?

Russians ...israelis.....etc etc etc , its become that much of an over used bleating excuse most folk dont take it serious. The whine never changes , just the identity of the accused.

Pappy is in great company with you on here isnt he? Now if only black lives matter could start up a real political party  ,and take the votes in places like  london , we could split labours vote even further!

patman post

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 02:40:06 PMRussians again. :D

You and patman need to get a room smurf.

Social distancing would appear to preclude your other suggestion...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 04:00:27 PM
...and angela rayner ......LMFAO.

Another one like pappy in a totally different planet.

She too called the allegations against corbyn smears , now she is stabbing him in the back saying wurzel is in denial and it was right starmer suspended him.

Labour party never changes full of careerists opportunists and outright muppets like rayner. With friends like her who needs enemies?
Oh well when Andy crashes and burnhams I see the lone Rayner galloping to be the mayor,I guess that Jezza might be calling her that now......a duplicitous mare :)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

...and angela rayner ......LMFAO.

Another one like pappy in a totally different planet.

She too called the allegations against corbyn smears , now she is stabbing him in the back saying wurzel is in denial and it was right starmer suspended him.

Labour party never changes full of careerists opportunists and outright muppets like rayner. With friends like her who needs enemies?

Thomas

QuoteReacting to Corbyn's suspension, the original complainants to the ECHR, the Campaign Against Antisemitism notes Corbyn was only "part of the problem" and has therefore submitted complaints against a number of other Corbyn-aligned figures in the party on the grounds that each of the accused breached the Party's Conditions of Membership as set out in Chapter 2, Clause I (8) of the Party's Rule Book "by committing acts that are grossly detrimental to the Party in that they repeatedly contended that complaints about antisemitism in the Labour Party were (and are) simply "a smear", victimised those making allegations of antisemitism within the Party, or engaged in antisemitic acts themselves." The evidence over 54 pages is comprehensive.

https://order-order.com/2020/10/29/campaign-against-antisemitism-submits-evidence-against-15-other-labour-mps/

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 03:36:01 PM
I would imagine that the Newspapers concerned would not have printed openly racist columns from BJ or anyone else for fear of legal action.

But they did, it is a matter of public record.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-quotes-controversy-comments-general-election-2019-campaign-372969

Thomas

QuoteLabour MP Apsana Begum charged with housing fraud

Tower Hamlets council brings three charges that Begum 'vigorously contests'

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/oct/29/labour-mp-apsana-begum-charged-with-housing

poor auld labour no a good day for them or the momentum cult is it.?

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 03:20:22 PM
I am not in denial at all.  Bojo-The-Clown is openly racist and that is a matter of public record from his newspaper articles.
Where is the promised independent investigation into the Tory party?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-racism-inquiry-boris-johnson-conservative-delay-a9659371.html

I would imagine that the Newspapers concerned would not have printed openly racist columns from BJ or anyone else for fear of legal action. No-one is saying that there are no bad apples in the Conservatives - they bob up everywhere don't they?  Perhaps the Conservatives will delay long enough to get us out of the EU and kill covid. I certainly hope they do. We have enough bad vibes for the moment. If doom and gloom continues unabated we might get pushed into national suicide, the way it's going. It does seem as though there are enough movers and shakers trying to push us all off the proverbial cliff.