ERHC finds Labour institutionally anti-semitic

Started by patman post, October 29, 2020, 12:21:48 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 02:29:59 PM
Be careful. I believe Corbyn was also prone to denial promising all sorts of repercussions while in the meantime the inbox on accusations was overflowing on his watch. You surely do not feel inclined to align yourself with such deceit?

He was invited to speak at the friends of Israel dinner. In 2 hours refused to even say the word Israel.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 08:22:27 PM
Starmer may not have a party left if the mounting backlash is anything to go by.

Fingers crossed. This is what happens when you elect yet another london centric muppet as your leader........he might come across good in the westmisnster bubble among all the london luvvie chattering classes , but out here where it matters , he is despised with a passion.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 08:20:39 PM
Don't you agree it was inevitable? Perhaps Starmer has had it forced on him but if he is to change the party he has to change the party. This is the first attack. If he had walked away at this point the Left and Blairites would have been all over him as weak.

Well i can tell you the public mood in scotland is against him toots. Starmer isnt popular at all , and as for peoples views in england about starmer , i have no idea , but i suspect he divides opinion and the tories laugh at him , while the hard left in labour despise him.

All in all another great labour apointment.

meanwhile , news just in...wurzel has tested positive for antisemitism....

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 08:20:39 PM
Don't you agree it was inevitable? Perhaps Starmer has had it forced on him but if he is to change the party he has to change the party. This is the first attack. If he had walked away at this point the Left and Blairites would have been all over him as weak.

Starmer may not have a party left if the mounting backlash is anything to go by.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 08:14:30 PM
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18832246.scottish-labour-leader-richard-leonard-praises-corbyns-anti-racist-campaigning-suspension/?ref=twtrec

scottish branch manager ricky leopard getting the boot into starmer , and sticking up for his mate wurzel ,showing yet again the hatrd between the boss in london and the muppet in the pretendy wee parliament.

Clearly all is not well in labour , and this looks like a monumental error by starmer in terms of party unity.

Its aw kicking off left right and centre.

Thomas

QuoteScottish Labour leader Richard Leonard praises Corbyn's 'anti-racist campaigning' after suspension

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18832246.scottish-labour-leader-richard-leonard-praises-corbyns-anti-racist-campaigning-suspension/?ref=twtrec

scottish branch manager ricky leopard getting the boot into starmer , and sticking up for his mate wurzel ,showing yet again the hatrd between the boss in london and the muppet in the pretendy wee parliament.

Clearly all is not well in labour , and this looks like a monumental error by starmer in terms of party unity.

Its aw kicking off left right and centre.

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 08:06:47 PM
america and england seem to be two of the most politically unstable countries in the western world at the minute ( obviously  taking covid 19 out of the equation)with their dodgy two party "democracies".

Others seem to flourish with multiple parties and coalition governments being the norm.

perhaps your country needs to drag itself into the free world and 21 st century democracy. Quite obviously the voting public are sick to the back teeth of lab/tory tennis , and voting for the least worst option in some dodgy binary choice?

something seems terribly wrong with your democracy wouldnt you say?

may be its just another symptom of the break up of the uk and old empire , and england needs to find its feet as an indy nation before it can come to terms with modern demcoracy ...who knows?

Ooooh I should have known you would bat the 'my country' line at me.  :'( You are not free and clear yet you know.  ;D

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 07:56:57 PM
I wonder if it will be so. If both main parties fracture then a majority for any of them will be illusive. I do hate coalitions.

america and england seem to be two of the most politically unstable countries in the western world at the minute ( obviously  taking covid 19 out of the equation)with their dodgy two party "democracies".

Others seem to flourish with multiple parties and coalition governments being the norm.

perhaps your country needs to drag itself into the free world and 21 st century democracy. Quite obviously the voting public are sick to the back teeth of lab/tory tennis , and voting for the least worst option in some dodgy binary choice?

something seems terribly wrong with your democracy wouldnt you say?

may be its just another symptom of the break up of the uk and old empire , and england needs to find its feet as an indy nation before it can come to terms with modern demcoracy ...who knows?

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on October 29, 2020, 07:56:57 PM
I wonder if it will be so. If both main parties fracture then a majority for any of them will be illusive. I do hate coalitions.
You don't think for one minute the Blairites would have the Corbyn hanging around, no chance, as for the Westminster party tearing itself apart, it couldn't happen to nicer politicians.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on October 29, 2020, 07:22:30 PM
not really toots , i have been saying two party politics in england and obviously uk wide is finished. Labour and tory just dont accept it yet.

I was reading an article only the other day about the conservatives in england , yep the tories , being concerned about labours lack of support in scotland and what it means for the union.

Labour are finished , and it remains to be seen how far the tories fall once brexit is over.

There is no going back to two party politics , and i think labour are now just too narrow a party for such a diverse support ...they should split into two or more parties.

Thomas

someone just wrote this is the labour parties snappy new anthem for the next conference....... :D

https://youtu.be/0TRA-Oha9YU

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 07:27:49 PM
Crowd funding and that is some time ago:-

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/47gyy-jeremy039s-legal-fund

great. Heres hoping corbyn fights it to the end and keeps the anti semtism issue never far from the media continually damaging labour in the process.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on October 29, 2020, 07:24:45 PM
It refers specifically to Benjamin Netanyahu.
Interesting comment:-

https://www.timesofisrael.com/dutch-dailys-cartoon-shows-netanyahu-behind-labour-anti-semitism-scandals/

Where is the hard evidence?

Quote(De Volkskrant via JTA)

JTA — A major Dutch daily ran a caricature that critics said reinforces anti-Semitic tropes and suggests that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is attacking Britain's Labour Party over anti-Semitism to distract from corruption charges against him.

a suggestion and caricature in a dutch paper is "evidence" its all a big conspiracy about the israelis controlling starmer?

You are having a feckin laugh.

Keep it up pappy , you are plumbing new depths of denial and ridicule today on this forum.

your article goes on.....

(De Volkskrant via JTA)

Netanyahu has rarely referenced Corbyn publicly and has not spoken out about anti-Semitism in Labour. In 2018, Netanyahu condemned Corbyn's laying of a wreath four years earlier on the graves of Palestinian terrorists.

The Center for Information and Documentation on Israel, a Dutch-Jewish watchdog group on anti-Semitism, called the caricature's statement "absurd" and said that British Jews, not Netanyahu, are the ones making allegations of anti-Semitism against Corbyn.

"Jews have a right to speak out against anti-Semitism. The fact that an indictment was filed against the Israeli prime minister is irrelevant," the center wrote. It also said the caricature "reaffirms the anti-Semitic stereotype that Jews are more loyal to Israel than countries where they live."