Main Menu

Is it me or

Started by Borchester, October 30, 2020, 01:42:20 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Everything is getting smaller

Except the water bills. ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on October 30, 2020, 07:44:59 PM
Good point. Never thought of that  :) :)
Hmm not so sure bog rolls have got smaller.....or is it bums bigger  :o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Nalaar on October 30, 2020, 07:37:08 PM
Children's hands are clearly getting bigger!

Good point. Never thought of that  :) :)
Algerie Francais !

Nalaar

Quote from: Borchester on October 30, 2020, 01:42:20 PMWe have gotten a few tins ready for Halloween and took one round to the kids next door and they were gone in a few handfuls.

Children's hands are clearly getting bigger!
Don't believe everything you think.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 30, 2020, 01:44:54 PM
I thought the same. Could it be either 1) to keep the price where we'll still pay or 2) something to do with reducing obesity?

Hopefully it is 1)

As for 2),

"CAESAR

I want the men around me to be fat, healthy-looking men who sleep at night. That Cassius over there has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Men like him are dangerous."
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on October 30, 2020, 01:42:20 PM
are the sweet tins getting smaller?

We have gotten a few tins ready for Halloween and took one round to the kids next door and they were gone in a few handfuls.

And the tins are plastic so they aren't much use for storing screws and are too small for plumbing fittings.

I thought the same. Could it be either 1) to keep the price where we'll still pay or 2) something to do with reducing obesity?

Borchester

are the sweet tins getting smaller?

We have gotten a few tins ready for Halloween and took one round to the kids next door and they were gone in a few handfuls.

And the tins are plastic so they aren't much use for storing screws and are too small for plumbing fittings.
Algerie Francais !