LOCKDOWN 2 - the November experience

Started by Barry, October 31, 2020, 08:00:06 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 31, 2020, 08:29:11 PM
doesnt matter cromwell , the selfish bastards need to stock up on their essentials and feck everyone else .
Too true  I remember one daft witch last time going on social mejia had bought a cwt of chicken,mince,lots of other stuff bought a couple of massive chest freezers filled to the top posted pictures of it all and how proud she was,I just thought tossers did pity the electric doesn't go off for a couple of days.

Mind you it's the same around Christmas,shops shut a couple of days and people buy stuff like they'd be shut a month.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on October 31, 2020, 08:25:45 PM
Oh piggin' hell no, have people got the attention span of a goldfish......we didn't run out last time and won't this.

doesnt matter cromwell , the selfish bastards need to stock up on their essentials and feck everyone else . 

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 31, 2020, 08:21:01 PM
The people have gone into panic mode . Local reports of ques around the block at the nearest Tesco . The only change for me is the pub will be shut
Oh piggin' hell no, have people got the attention span of a goldfish......we didn't run out last time and won't this.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

The people have gone into panic mode . Local reports of ques around the block at the nearest Tesco . The only change for me is the pub will be shut

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 31, 2020, 08:13:35 PM
Do we expect lockdown 3 to start around April-May, then number 4 this time next year, ad infinitum? Where is the exit strategy?

Regardless of how virulent this thing is we could do with getting rid of it. All these idiots who refuse to wear masks are not helping, and I have to say the Muslim community should hang their head in shame cause they do not give a monkeys when it comes to wearing masks.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Do we expect lockdown 3 to start around April-May, then number 4 this time next year, ad infinitum? Where is the exit strategy?
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Boris eventually went on TV to tell us the long lockdowns have not worked and we need to do it all over again.

Except it isn't.

We can go to work. We can go out and exercise. We can go shopping.

Why were all the projection slides worst case scenarios?
† The end is nigh †