Black Lives Matter Apply to be a political party

Started by johnofgwent, November 03, 2020, 07:11:11 AM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

I dread to think what would happen if a white man ate a doughnut!

Thomas

QuoteThe phallic necktie is an outdated symbol of white male rule in New Zealand's parliament

A piece of clothing that derives from the codpiece and is designed to promulgate white male power should be optional

https://www.theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2021/feb/08/the-phallic-necktie-is-an-outdated-symbol-of-white-male-rule-in-new-zealands-parliament

FFS!

::)

Ties are now racist!!!! :P :(
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

I was just reading this on ARRSE...

feckin hilarious.

The BBC "Who Do You Think You Are" had Liz Bonnin, one of their BAME presenters go to the Caribbean to find out about her ancestors. Her Wokeness soon evaporates when she discovers that one of her ancestors was a slave trader (go to 38:00 to see her reaction upon discovering this).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08501cj/who-do-you-think-you-are-series-13-3-liz-bonnin

Thomas

:D

Andrew Neil hits out against 'woke warriors' trying to cancel new GB News station before it even launches as they take to Twitter to encourage boycotting advertisers

Andrew Neil has hit back after a sabotage campaign against GB News channel
    Activists are threatening to cancel phone contracts if firms pay for advertising
    They are using hashtag 'Don'tFundGBNews' to target the soon-to-launch channel
    Critics claim it will 'be like Fox News', but bosses insist it 'will remain impartial'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9233547/Andrew-Neil-hits-woke-warriors-trying-cancel-new-GB-News-station-starts.html

Thomas

QuoteEngland and Scotland rugby stars divided over taking knee in BLM support before Six Nations clash as 30 out of 46 refuse

RUGBY stars are divided over taking the knee after over half of players remained standing before England's defeat to Scotland.

As the two sets of teams lined up before their Six Nations opener, 30 out of the 46 players refused the anti-racism gesture.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/13981238/england-scotland-rugby-blm-support-six-nations/

Well done to the majority of rugby players in this game.

Not a rugby fan , but as a football fan i know the vast majority of fans i come into contact with are fed up with this utter bullshit taking a knee guff.

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 30, 2020, 08:02:52 AM

Well, my daughter was raped by an Indian Islamic, but her neighbours rapist and murderer who subsequently set fire to the bedroom hoping to destroy the evidence knowing my daughter was asleep in the flat downstairs was as white as the coke he was sucking up his nose..

So .... I'd say that your idea is not too far from reality. It's a shame so few politicians have experienced this for themselves. It would make them a lot more useful.

aye but certain politicians  , lefties and BLM dont want to hear these little uncomfortable truths like what happened to your family or wee kris donald in Glesga.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

Goes against the narrative how whitey is oppressing and murdering  the blacks .

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on November 30, 2020, 07:34:37 AM

ok fair enough john .

The point is as im sure you will agree , since all this BLM bullshit started , the idea the blacks are being killed by the nasty whites has been shown to be total bullshit .

After the george floyd killing , the yanks themselves were posting data that showed the biggest aggressor to the black people were their own ethnic group. I think from memory it was something along the lines of for evey one black guy killed by a white , 9 black men were killed by other black men.

I bet places like london and possibly bristol are the same.

Rather than all some big race conspiracy by those nasty white people to kill blacks , couldnt it just simply be there are bad eggs eveyrwhere , no matter which nation or ethnic group?

Well, my daughter was raped by an Indian Islamic, but her neighbours rapist and murderer who subsequently set fire to the bedroom hoping to destroy the evidence knowing my daughter was asleep in the flat downstairs was as white as the coke he was sucking up his nose..

So .... I'd say that your idea is not too far from reality. It's a shame so few politicians have experienced this for themselves. It would make them a lot more useful.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 29, 2020, 10:02:41 PM

Ok, it just seemed to me that graph won't work without taking into account the availability of each ethnic group as victim or aggressor.

In short, the figures for aggressor of one colour versus victim of another work say something profound in Pill, Newport, an Islamic Bangla Ghetto, into which a white man travels at his peril, but would say something quite different in Fairford where they are the sole ethnic in the village .....

ok fair enough john .

The point is as im sure you will agree , since all this BLM bullshit started , the idea the blacks are being killed by the nasty whites has been shown to be total bullshit .

After the george floyd killing , the yanks themselves were posting data that showed the biggest aggressor to the black people were their own ethnic group. I think from memory it was something along the lines of for evey one black guy killed by a white , 9 black men were killed by other black men.

I bet places like london and possibly bristol are the same.

Rather than all some big race conspiracy by those nasty white people to kill blacks , couldnt it just simply be there are bad eggs eveyrwhere , no matter which nation or ethnic group?

johnofgwent

Quote from: Thomas on November 29, 2020, 03:55:50 PM

Sadly dyno isnt here to defend himself john , but dyno didnt like the graphic as it didnt show the nasty racist white people doing what he hoped so decided to concentrate on the site i lifted the graphic from.....

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/

i dont think he knows what he is trying to say half the time .

Ok, it just seemed to me that graph won't work without taking into account the availability of each ethnic group as victim or aggressor.

In short, the figures for aggressor of one colour versus victim of another work say something profound in Pill, Newport, an Islamic Bangla Ghetto, into which a white man travels at his peril, but would say something quite different in Fairford where they are the sole ethnic in the village .....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 29, 2020, 03:33:45 PM

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The figures in that table take no account of ethnic diversity or otherwise at the location the crime is committed.

That makes the figures meaningless.

Sadly dyno isnt here to defend himself john , but dyno didnt like the graphic as it didnt show the nasty racist white people doing what he hoped so decided to concentrate on the site i lifted the graphic from.....

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/

i dont think he knows what he is trying to say half the time .

johnofgwent

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 03:48:49 PM
.... arrse.   :D :D

But uh, hace you actually crunched the numbers per 100,000 and if so what did you find....

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

The figures in that table take no account of ethnic diversity or otherwise at the location the crime is committed.

That makes the figures meaningless.

Thomas

QuotePublisher's woke staff revolt and cry over Jordan Peterson's new book

The announcement of the new work filled employees with sadness and concern and they cried to the publisher to not let the publication go forward.

https://thepostmillennial.com/publishers-woke-staff-revolt-over-jordan-petersons-new-book

....and in this last one , i think someone  has been reading jaydees posts on here....

Millennials have a point about 'offensive' full stops, says Susie Dent

The Countdown star agrees that the punctuation mark can be aggressive and indicate resentment in text conversations
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/29/millennials-have-point-offensive-full-stops-says-susie-dent/

Thomas

QuoteStudents want the word 'black' banned from textbooks and lectures

Manchester University undergraduates say using the colour as an adjective is stemmed in 'colonial history' and is now outdated

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/28/students-want-black-banned-textbooks-lectures/

:D
University students have demanded the word "black" be banned from lectures and textbooks amid claims it symbolises "negative situations".
Undergraduates at the University of Manchester say the colour's use as an adjective is stemmed in "colonial history", which has become outdated in the wake of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Supporters are calling for commonly used phrases such as "black sheep" to be removed from lecture slides and books, while concerns have also been raised about "blackmail" and "black market" during a student union-led audit of racism concerns on campus.
The University said it is preparing to roll out new training and research in response to the unease in order to tackle "racist terminology" and "aggressions".

so what actually is the proper modern politically correct word to use now?

People of colour?

Of african descent?

Might have to ban the scottish surname mac dougall ( son of the black foreigner).

What a world we are living in , there seems to be a cultural cancer seeping out from america and spreading across europe .

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 28, 2020, 03:48:49 PM
.... arrse.   :D :D

But uh, hace you actually crunched the numbers per 100,000 and if so what did you find....

five times as many whites than blacks were killed , most blacks were killed by other blacks , so obviously its all racist labour says.

Borg Refinery

+++