new guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable people

Started by papasmurf, November 04, 2020, 08:17:45 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2020, 08:17:45 PM
I have just receive by email :- new guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable people, (Me.)

Printed out it is 13 pages of A4.  It has nothing in it different to what I have been doing since March.
The only difference is it was sent by MATT HANCOCK
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care

ROBERT JENRICK
Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government

Neither of whom inspire me with with any confidence.
OK — but at least you were remembered by the system as someone who's vulnerable. It doesn't matter who signed it. The one a relative read out to me this evening also had contact number(s) for help if required...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2020, 08:50:08 PM
Actually I am cheerful, hopefully the lock down will mean the madding crowd of ill behaving tourists will have buggered off tomorrow.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november#travel

12. Staying away from home overnight
Overnight stays and holidays away from primary residences will not be allowed- including holidays in the UK and abroad. This includes staying in a second home or caravan, if you own one, or staying with anyone you do not live with or are in a support bubble with.

That must have been quite a mail shot. I just got mine too.

It was interesting to hear the concerns in the HofC debate today about loss of freedoms and questions as to whether the Government had that right and if they did how it could be mis-used in the future by a less than democratic government.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 04, 2020, 08:42:43 PM
miserable sod.

Actually I am cheerful, hopefully the lock down will mean the madding crowd of ill behaving tourists will have buggered off tomorrow.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november#travel

12. Staying away from home overnight
Overnight stays and holidays away from primary residences will not be allowed- including holidays in the UK and abroad. This includes staying in a second home or caravan, if you own one, or staying with anyone you do not live with or are in a support bubble with.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2020, 08:17:45 PM
I have just receive by email :- new guidance for clinically extremely vulnerable people, (Me.)

Printed out it is 13 pages of A4.  It has nothing in it different to what I have been doing since March.

ROBERT JENRICK

miserable sod.

You probably don't inspire them with confidence. If I were either of them all you would get off me would be something on the lines of "Hey Pappy. Sorry to hear that you are dead, but keep smiling."

One of my neighbours has just asked if I know we are all supposed to wear masks when we go outside. I said no, but if she sang I would try to hum. Nice lass, but I sometimes wonder if she is the full ticket.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

ROBERT JENRICK

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe