Tom Watson stands down

Started by Thomas, November 07, 2019, 08:57:11 AM

« previous - next »

Major Sinic

Once democracy dies within an organisation or institution totalitarianism soon starts to prevail. It has taken about four years for democracy within the Labour Party to be corrupted and the marxist purges,orchestrated by Momentum and carried out through bullying and physical, verbal and psychlogical intimidation by local party activists; you know the Labour bully boys who wear Doc Martin boots and sing The Red Flag in smoky back rooms of drossy pubs.

Sheepy

It has been a long time coming some might say,but we kept our word,coming we are.It reminds me of something,while you were busy shearing sheep,we were busy skinning the cat.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Rats leaving sinking ships from both main parties.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Oh I don't know sitting back and watching the Blairites get their comeuppance,sort of has its satisfying side.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Im sure you have all seen the news this morning about labours deppity , the moderate mp tom watson "standing down."

As many of our old forum members will know , the man was hated by the hard left now in control of labour , and is most likely to have been taken quietly to the side and told to go by momentum.

This is all so reminiscent of the purging of the moderate in the labour party by corbyn and his henchmen , and shows the extremist streak running strongly in marxist hard left labour at present.

Sad state of affairs that one of the two promiment parties in the uk capable of being elected to the government due to the political stitch up in the political system that governs us all can be so infiltrated and taken over by such extremists it has a 35 year member who is now deputy head standing down ,and had recently a 55 year labour member , dame lousie ellman  calling corbyn and his henchmen a danger to the uk , its people and our way of life.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!