Election light relief

Started by T00ts, November 06, 2020, 12:53:55 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on November 06, 2020, 12:53:55 PM
I apologise in advance to any that take their politics very seriously but over the last hours of wall to wall coverage I can't help myself from imagining just what Trump will do if he loses. I take it there will court proceedings wall to wall, but after that he is still in office for a couple of more months.

So far he has acted absolutely true to form, all that's missing is sight of him lying on the floor, legs and arms in the air screaming in a fit of fury rather like a small child in a full blown tantrum. No matter who wins he has brought the office of President of the USA into disrepute- some would add - again.

So just what will he do ahead of Biden's takeover assuming that happens?

1) Refuse to meet Biden and his wife as is expected?
2) Leave office in a huff and go and play golf?
3) Concentrate on his business ventures with a view to returning to his former life and hang politics?
4) Arrange a fly on the wall documentary to prove what a lovely man he is before he leaves?
5) Trash the famous china room?
6) Try to pass as many laws as possible to confound Biden on entry to the Oval Office?
7) Leave sneezing or itching powder or both in the Presidential bed?
8) Leave so many tweets that he strains his finger and can no longer sign anything?

Any others? The more outlandish the better.  ;D

Dunno Toots. You seem to have covered all eventualities.

I suppose he might go on TV, declare that the people have spoken, shake Joe Biden's hand and then set up as an estate agent somewhere but that is just to crazy even for Trump :)
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

I apologise in advance to any that take their politics very seriously but over the last hours of wall to wall coverage I can't help myself from imagining just what Trump will do if he loses. I take it there will court proceedings wall to wall, but after that he is still in office for a couple of more months.

So far he has acted absolutely true to form, all that's missing is sight of him lying on the floor, legs and arms in the air screaming in a fit of fury rather like a small child in a full blown tantrum. No matter who wins he has brought the office of President of the USA into disrepute- some would add - again.

So just what will he do ahead of Biden's takeover assuming that happens?

1) Refuse to meet Biden and his wife as is expected?
2) Leave office in a huff and go and play golf?
3) Concentrate on his business ventures with a view to returning to his former life and hang politics?
4) Arrange a fly on the wall documentary to prove what a lovely man he is before he leaves?
5) Trash the famous china room?
6) Try to pass as many laws as possible to confound Biden on entry to the Oval Office?
7) Leave sneezing or itching powder or both in the Presidential bed?
8) Leave so many tweets that he strains his finger and can no longer sign anything?

Any others? The more outlandish the better.  ;D