Can we extinct Xtinction Curmudgeon?

Started by Dynamis, November 11, 2020, 06:30:47 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 14, 2020, 07:13:26 PM
its all good healthy scottish food though dyno. Have you seen what thse unwashed northern english eat? Fried feckin bread and stottie cakes washed down with super lager?

Look this was newcastle friday night , and that with the pubs and everything shut...

...and you wonder why we want independence and to close the border?

Well it's probably still better than what quackers eats, an organic compostible waitrose shopping bag on a bed of batavia lettuce with a side of sauerkraut.

Still I imagine he gets into scone fights but only if the scones don't have gluten in them. :D
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 14, 2020, 07:00:37 PM
I always carry one under me kilt, you never know when you'll get hungry.   :D

I work for The Salmon & Sturgeon fishing co in Loch Ness hoping I'll catch the prize one day.  ;)

its all good healthy scottish food though dyno. Have you seen what thse unwashed northern english eat? Fried feckin bread and stottie cakes washed down with super lager?

Look this was newcastle friday night , and that with the pubs and everything shut...

...and you wonder why we want independence and to close the border?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 14, 2020, 06:53:09 PM

tell them you are working for your mate scott. Scott Chegg.

I always carry one under me kilt, you never know when you'll get hungry.   :D

I work for The Salmon & Sturgeon fishing co in Loch Ness hoping I'll catch the prize one day.  ;)
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on November 14, 2020, 04:11:37 PM
Maybe brexit was a false flag operation intended by johnson to discredit liberals ( no laughing at the back please) like yourself. If so , it worked.

Six weeks to go quackers , and then you can legitimately re campaign to re join the eu.

Dont know if you like fitba quackers ( sadly your  "mythical "nation doesnt appear to play :D)  but i see Scotland's victory against Serbia and procession to the Euro finals may be in doubt.

Apparently labour and the liberals have contacted serbia to tell them they found some postal goals , and as a result of the recount they identified scotland has lost 123 - 1.

How dare you!
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on November 14, 2020, 06:52:09 PM
Someone asked me if I was one of those conspiracy theorists

I replied, "why, who are you working for?"

tell them you are working for your mate scott. Scott Chegg.

Borg Refinery

Someone asked me if I was one of those conspiracy theorists

I replied, "why, who are you working for?"
+++

Thomas

Quote from: HDQQ on November 14, 2020, 12:07:29 PM
I'm a bit of a Green myself, being all for renewable energy and sustainability. But I've thought right from its start that Extinction Rebellion looks a bit like a false flag operation designed to discredit environmentalists. I don't mean the ordinary activists so much but embedded individuals covertly seeding ideas that give the organisation a bad name.

So now I'm wondering whether Trump has become a false flag intended to discredit the far right !!

Maybe brexit was a false flag operation intended by johnson to discredit liberals ( no laughing at the back please) like yourself. If so , it worked.

Six weeks to go quackers , and then you can legitimately re campaign to re join the eu.

Dont know if you like fitba quackers ( sadly your  "mythical "nation doesnt appear to play :D)  but i see Scotland's victory against Serbia and procession to the Euro finals may be in doubt.

Apparently labour and the liberals have contacted serbia to tell them they found some postal goals , and as a result of the recount they identified scotland has lost 123 - 1.

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on November 14, 2020, 12:07:29 PM
I'm a bit of a Green myself, being all for renewable energy and sustainability. But I've thought right from its start that Extinction Rebellion looks a bit like a false flag operation designed to discredit environmentalists. I don't mean the ordinary activists so much but embedded individuals covertly seeding ideas that give the organisation a bad name.

So now I'm wondering whether Trump has become a false flag intended to discredit the far right !!
well, as i have said elsewhere, i was researching the efficiency of solar power oh heating water forty years ago ...
and dont start me on corona pop bottle deposits and unigate milk floats ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

Quote from: cromwell on November 12, 2020, 07:35:05 AM
When you start looking in to this tangled web you are no clearer of who what or where other than than money makes more money and justice is available......if your bank balance allows.

On a side note I was looking at the DM piece on the cenotaph protest and the old soldier served apparently with the Royal Anglican Regiment......l always thought it was Anglian unless of course the C of E Padres had banded together and formed their own regiment.

Standards in the press today are crap,it seems no one employs proof readers any longer.
I read enough of the commentary to find and read what that bloke said. I would have to say it is not this country that will be engaging in hostilities over climate change, i know exactly where the wars will break out and i have said it since the mid 1970s. Also I think this guy's pals should perhaps try taking their message to the countries at the top of the list of those most contributing to this alleged phenomenon, and see how long they are allowed to protest before a military truck rocks up and the occupants machine-gun them
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

When you start looking in to this tangled web you are no clearer of who what or where other than than money makes more money and justice is available......if your bank balance allows.

On a side note I was looking at the DM piece on the cenotaph protest and the old soldier served apparently with the Royal Anglican Regiment......l always thought it was Anglian unless of course the C of E Padres had banded together and formed their own regiment.

Standards in the press today are crap,it seems no one employs proof readers any longer.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8937125/amp/Extinction-Rebellion-activists-hijack-Cenotaph-Remembrance-Day-climate-change-protest.html

They really are completely stupid.

Not only that, but look at who's behind them; XR are 'owned' by corrupt possibly shady interests hoping to discredit the climate movement IMHO:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/10/extinction-rebellion-funded-charity-set-one-britains-richest/

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/economy/story/20120507-london-based-hedge-fund-coal-india-christopher-hohn-758232-2012-04-27

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2019/08/03/is-george-soros-funding-extinction-rebellion/amp/

They are a set up by Chris Hohn and that odd asset management company, along with other assorted multi millionaires to discredit the CC movement.

Amazing how it's so transparent and yet ecoers donate money to them. 🤔

See their headlines - https://www.google.com/search?q=chris+hohn+extinction+rebellion&oq=chris+hohn+extinction+rebellion&aqs=chrome..69i57.7344j0j4&client=ms-android-h3g-gb-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 - it seems their PR harming actions are set to destroy the climate movement any way they can.
+++