A few points for the amateur politicos to chew over

Started by Sheepy, November 12, 2020, 11:02:54 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

On the brightside one of the most powerful men in the US finally agrees that they are complete screw ups and money don't buy everything, in fact he has decided we were right all along and had been telling them for over a decade bottom up is the tried and tested formula, before they thought they had a better plan. Which has now crashed down around their lugholes.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Baff on November 12, 2020, 02:22:55 PM
We need Joe Biden to save the mighty and powerful EU from the weak and pathetic UK.
Funny Baff, the US is in a terrible position, on the world stage and at home, they need help, not more people turning against them, or being pushed into more controversial decisions, including trying to bully its allies once again.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on November 12, 2020, 03:15:02 PM
Joe is 78 and the average life expectancy in the USA is 75.5, so he's already done well.
Perhaps he will last 8 years and be 86 by the time he's done. Time does seem to be against him.
Time is not exactly against him — but it does voice opinions on why Biden's campaign failed to win back about 90% of the counties that voted twice for Barack Obama and then for Donald Trump in 2016.
https://time.com/5911091/democratic-defectors-biden/

Newsweek on the other hand, does seem more supportive...
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-arizona-win-memes-thank-john-mccain-1547187
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Joe is 78 and the average life expectancy in the USA is 75.5, so he's already done well.
Perhaps he will last 8 years and be 86 by the time he's done. Time does seem to be against him.
† The end is nigh †

Baff

We need Joe Biden to save the mighty and powerful EU from the weak and pathetic UK.

Sheepy

Joe Biden will save us and make the EU grate again
Joe Biden has his hands full trying to keep the disunited states from breaking up, Joe Biden has a Luke warm civil war to deal with, Joe Biden has the fallout from the US being the second largest economy behind the Chinese, Joe Biden has the fallout from the over reacted Covid crisis to deal with, Joe Biden has healthcare crisis to deal with, Joe Biden has to deal with Americans killing themselves off at a faster rate than any war could manage. On top of that he has an anarchist media, who make it up as they go along to start more chaos. Which they then report on as gospel. He has a fast becoming non-existent middle class who were the ones who paid for it all. Go figure and you reckon you are at the top of the list of important. I haven't even started on foreign or domestic policy where the mighty Dollar is just a fallacy.
Fecking rank amateurs, give us a break Joe.