UKIP chooses genuine gammon as candidate for London mayor.

Started by srb7677, November 12, 2020, 11:42:12 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

+++

johnofgwent

Quote from: patman post on November 13, 2020, 03:21:48 PM
Could be — but likely to be one of Ukip's rasher decisions...

Bugger. You beat me to it, and on this phone the keyboard covers up so many posts I didn't spot it....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: Barry on November 13, 2020, 09:41:16 AM
What would you suggest he does? Change his name?
Maybe Peter Bacon?
A dlight digression but in Boris Johnson's case I would suggest a more fitting name might be Hugh Janus.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

patman post

Maybe Peter Bacon?
Could be — but likely to be one of Ukip's rasher decisions...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Maybe Peter Bacon?

Wouldn't get many votes in London with that   :o   Still even at their high point getting London to vote UKIP was  a thankless task so they may as well add a bit of humour to the proceedings .

Barry

Maybe Peter Bacon?
† The end is nigh †

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.