looks as though Mayor Khan is jumping on the poor black chap bandwaggon

Started by Borchester, November 13, 2020, 03:38:47 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on November 13, 2020, 04:06:13 PM
Sadiq Khan leaps on any cause that will bring publicity. In this case he's allying himself with Dame Cressida, against a proportion of the Met, and that's not going to alienate too many of any of the London population whatever the proportions of the different ethnicities.

I'm hoping Shaun Bailey will start raising his profile (by doing the same if necessary). At the moment he's too quiet, and London needs a Conservative mayor, with the backing of the Tories to get its finances in order, and get the confidence of business. Livingstone didn't, and Khan can't, whereas Johnson was at his motivating peak. Bailey should follow his example...

Lets hope so posty , London deserves more than the incompetence of the current mayor . He was on the radio this morning talking about more cycle lanes to reduce pollution , the mans a fecking idiot  .

patman post

Sadiq Khan leaps on any cause that will bring publicity. In this case he's allying himself with Dame Cressida, against a proportion of the Met, and that's not going to alienate too many of any of the London population whatever the proportions of the different ethnicities.

I'm hoping Shaun Bailey will start raising his profile (by doing the same if necessary). At the moment he's too quiet, and London needs a Conservative mayor, with the backing of the Tories to get its finances in order, and get the confidence of business. Livingstone didn't, and Khan can't, whereas Johnson was at his motivating peak. Bailey should follow his example...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Maybe there's a problem with people having their lights kicked out.
I think there is a bigger problem with people having their lives stabbed out. So keep on top of the criminals, whether in cars or on foot.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54917571

I don't see why he is bothering. He is miles ahead in the polls and 60% of Londoners are white so this could blow up in his face. But then poor old Saddo never was very bright.  :)
Algerie Francais !