Main Menu

PM self isolating

Started by Barry, November 15, 2020, 10:11:35 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Well on the Brightside, the Conservatives are going into Covid hiding at any excuse, but alas the Vaccine is being offered up, you first then. Apparently Nurse has a big needle ready for you lot.
quite an achievement considering it is part of the common cold they couldn't cure like, ever!
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on November 16, 2020, 11:19:04 AM
The same science argues that the level of immunity or length it lasts is variable.
Oh really.
7 months after leaving hospital. Oh right-o.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851497/
2 years
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/870592_3
6 out of 7 people after 34 months.

Where's your link to say he's at risk after 7 months. Ah, thought not.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Javert on November 16, 2020, 10:36:00 AM
not really, because there may be some % of people who are not immune or whose immunity only lasts a short time - not everyone is the same.

Well that's tough then, or do you expect us to tank the whole economy just to protect a few?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: Javert on November 16, 2020, 10:36:00 AM

By spreading around the "certainty" that everyone who has, or thinks they have had, covid is permanently immune from future infections, you are participating the dangerous spread of disinformation that will eventually increase the number of people in hospital and lives lost.
And you are doing your usual sickening act of pretending I said something I did not. People who think they had Covid will not be immune.
Only people who have had Covid.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 16, 2020, 11:23:41 AM
The one that always beams le and the other sheep up for painful experiments.

Close shaves of the 3rd kind.
follow me Dyno and leave the normal people alone, wait for it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 16, 2020, 11:17:44 AM
Always the same Dyno, which helicopter?

The same 'heli' that always beams me and the other sheep up for painful experiments.

..Close shaves of the 3rd kind.
+++

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 16, 2020, 10:20:51 AM
The science argument, Javert, is that people are immune from coronaviruses after having been infected.
The same science argues that the level of immunity or length it lasts is variable.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 16, 2020, 11:11:36 AM
The helicopter flying over Hastings the other day was a secret spy copter taking xrays of all the livestock

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

:D

Dad on his death bed: Son, I have to tell you something
Son under his breath: I bet I'm adopted

Dad: You were ado...

Dad dies

Son: Knew it

Dad wakes up: You were adorable as a baby

Dad dies

Son: Awww, thats so sweet

Dad wakes up: That's why we adopted you

Death is like being stupid.
It's only painful for the others.  :D

What was the hardest part of my grand fathers death ?

Making it seem like an accident.

Conspiracy theorists are like, "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."
It's a government surveillance drone.

Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar
Yeah, we're really supposed to believe that happens randomly?
Always the same Dyno, which helicopter?

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 16, 2020, 11:00:55 AM
We are all going to die at some point anyway, nothing so sure as that. The folly of youth.

The helicopter flying over Hastings the other day was a secret spy copter taking xrays of all the livestock

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Dad on his death bed: Son, I have to tell you something
Son under his breath: I bet I'm adopted

Dad: You were ado...

Dad dies

Son: Knew it

Dad wakes up: You were adorable as a baby

Dad dies

Son: Awww, thats so sweet

Dad wakes up: That's why we adopted you

Death is like being stupid.
It's only painful for the others.  :D

What was the hardest part of my grand fathers death ?

Making it seem like an accident.

Conspiracy theorists are like, "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."
It's a government surveillance drone.

Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar

Yeah, we're really supposed to believe that happens randomly?

What did the conspiracy theorist say when they saw frankensteins monster?

...it's aLIE!!
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on November 16, 2020, 10:54:43 AM
Makes sense. The PM has put the government of the country in the hands of Carrie Symonds, who appears to be not only a committed Brexiter but also into animal welfare, so we don't have anything to worry on.

The only thing is Boris, who has turned out to be a right wimp. Every time I turn on the news there is a photo of Boris with a snotty hankie complaining that he has picked up another bout of the collywobbles and that Dom Cummings was being horrid to him.
I reckon Boris was told he would be backed as long as he stayed on the path and didn't take side turnings in the back of the EU taxi, where he would get lost and never find his way back, I guess a mass exodus was on the cards.

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 16, 2020, 10:57:50 AM
No need, we have you for that.

"the world is ending, help the US are deploying their nuclear bombers

we're all gonna die!!!!!111111!!!111"

We are all going to die at some point anyway, nothing so sure as that. The folly of youth.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 16, 2020, 10:52:08 AM
All we need now is ducky along telling us about a plane crash that never happened either.

No need, we have you for that.

"the world is ending, help the US are deploying their nuclear bombers

we're all gonna die!!!!!111111!!!111"

+++

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on November 16, 2020, 10:31:24 AM
IF, and it is a very big IF, the PM is not immune after having CV19, then there is no hope for any vaccine, is there?
So best not to bother and stop all this silly lockdown business.
Treat the sick and dying. Move on with life.

Makes sense. The PM has put the government of the country in the hands of Carrie Symonds, who appears to be not only a committed Brexiter but also into animal welfare, so we don't have anything to worry on.

The only thing is Boris, who has turned out to be a right wimp. Every time I turn on the news there is a photo of Boris with a snotty hankie complaining that he has picked up another bout of the collywobbles and that Dom Cummings was being horrid to him.

Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 16, 2020, 10:45:46 AM
I wouldn't have any issue with any of this, but do you remember who shook everyone's hand at hospital then a short while later mysteriously got COVID?

Now he's suddenly cautious.. after he's already had it... ...after Goings left... and he wants to avoid scrutiny on that and reneging on Brexit...

Sorry but I'm deeply skeptical, he's pushed herd immunity from day one and then C19 hospitalised him.

They are really unbelievable in my opinion. I guess it shows real loyalty that people will stick with them but I hope their trust doesn't get abused by the great Brexit reneging, and I'm not being smarmy, we should leave now - after Dec 2019.

Gosh, this is all so messed up. It's a shame that Shemp of the exchequer can't find any original thoughts of his own and has to be told what to think by his handler.
All we need now is ducky along telling us about a plane crash that never happened either.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: T00ts on November 16, 2020, 09:40:52 AM
Barry you are very adamant in your belief, what are you basing that on?  I can't help but feel that BJ is damned either way. If it got out that he hadn't isolated he would get brickbats and although he is following the guidelines he is also getting brickbats. Why are you so sure that he is immune?

I wouldn't have any issue with any of this, but do you remember who shook everyone's hand at hospital then a short while later mysteriously got COVID?

Now he's suddenly cautious.. after he's already had it... ...after Goings left... and he wants to avoid scrutiny on that and reneging on Brexit...

Sorry but I'm deeply skeptical, he's pushed herd immunity from day one and then C19 hospitalised him.

They are really unbelievable in my opinion. I guess it shows real loyalty that people will stick with them but I hope their trust doesn't get abused by the great Brexit reneging, and I'm not being smarmy, we should leave now - after Dec 2019.

Gosh, this is all so messed up. It's a shame that Shemp of the exchequer can't find any original thoughts of his own and has to be told what to think by his handler.
+++