Breakthrough? Frost tells Bojo to expect EU trade deal early next week

Started by Dynamis, November 17, 2020, 09:31:57 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

What you think I don't know the only way you think you can show how clever you are is by insulting those trying to help. Borchester said you are just a kid and best ignored when you were insulting Toots, now if I wanted to insult you, I would say something like, does he mean mental age or physical age.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2020, 12:47:50 PM
Hey Dyno I ain't going to eat you or anything, I decided not to take Borchester's line and ignore you, everyone has to start somewhere.

Damn, I really wish you would.

Strange how if he's ignoring me he replies to some posts, but I guess Dolly Palin hadn't thought that far ahead..
+++

Sheepy

Hey Dyno I ain't going to eat you or anything, I decided not to take Borchester's line and ignore you, everyone has to start somewhere.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on November 17, 2020, 12:26:27 PM
sounds like a lot of rambling and they are all picking on me.

;D

I didn't realize you were dolly the sheep and had your clones running around.

Now I realize who all the sheepuppet accounts were.

;D
+++

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

Every thread, wow, you are obsessed with me. I'm really not that interesting but I'm flattered I've been promoted to a politician in your eyes.

Just fir clarity, I read the words printed while noting it said "the sun" and "reuters" in the original source without seeing the small print that said bangalaru.

I understand that they like to curry mutton there so you'd go well with a side of okra, and some more stuff about 5G roasting your rump.
+++

Sheepy

Borg Refinery

Well, sheep tries to elicit a response at least, it's something I suppose
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on November 17, 2020, 10:57:34 AM
I thought you were making up the Bengalore but then I checked.   :D And let out a huge laugh.

Look 50% odds are better than the daily express and that's all anyone can ask for, I put great faith in the sunday sport coming true myself.

As the daily mail has been regularly used as a source on here, I thought I'd be trendy and link to the "cool" news which is more focused on bold, all caps language than content. Don't say I don't try. :(
How do you know if the odds are better than other newspapers, you didn't even know who wrote it.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on November 17, 2020, 10:26:04 AM
Reported by Reuters in Bangalore, quoting the Sun newspaper. This is what passes off as journalism these days.
It has a 50% chance of being true.

I thought you were making up the Bengalore but then I checked.   :D And let out a huge laugh.

Look 50% odds are better than the daily express and that's all anyone can ask for, I put great faith in the sunday sport coming true myself.

As the daily mail has been regularly used as a source on here, I thought I'd be trendy and link to the "cool" news which is more focused on bold, all caps language than content. Don't say I don't try. :(
+++

Barry

Reported by Reuters in Bangalore, quoting the Sun newspaper. This is what passes off as journalism these days.
It has a 50% chance of being true.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN27W31F

:D

How sudden and unexpected after Goings' sudden departure. Now they agree on everything including selling their children into slavery for the EU because they think it's "what voters want" @ 35% polling vs Starmer.

Even Farage thinks Boris is bsing about having COVID btw. For once I agree. And wyere England voted Brexit in Dec 2019, this is a big betrayal of Tory party voters (if this is a sellout deal - We will see shortly).
+++