Coronavirus: Family Christmas get-togethers being considered

Started by Borchester, November 18, 2020, 02:54:23 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on November 18, 2020, 02:54:23 PM
  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54984297   

Well halle bloody lujah.

Is anyone taking any notice of this mealy mouthed shit ?

The best way to handle the Peking Pox is to get rat arsed until Spring, by which time Carrie Symonds will be PM and half the country can swap stories about raising toddlers and the other half can get back to work to pay for them.

Well it depends on who thinks they are coming round . ''Where on our way mate , the kids want to see uncle seeing as its Christmas and want to show you their new  bull mastiff ''= were self isolating
''Were on our way mate , Ive got a case of Stella ,a bottle of Grey goose and a bottle of Asti for the girls , the kids are off to grannys so we can have a right sessh = Merry Christmas ,poke your rules where the sun dont shine

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on November 18, 2020, 03:17:35 PM
I'm sick of the rubbish coming from the government.
Why do we have to hear everything from press leaks?

I think that is part of the problem.

The government leaks stories of crackdowns to the press and the Blond Blobby reads them and thinks everyone is taking notice of him.

As my dear old mum was inclined to say, there are better men shoveling it but Boris  likes to talk it.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

I'm sick of the rubbish coming from the government.
Why do we have to hear everything from press leaks?
If the lockdown does not end on 2nd December, it probably will - practically, because people have had enough of the BS.
I doubt the Police will be working double time on Christmas Day just to snoop on family turkey time.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54984297   

Well halle bloody lujah.

Is anyone taking any notice of this mealy mouthed shit ?

The best way to handle the Peking Pox is to get rat arsed until Spring, by which time Carrie Symonds will be PM and half the country can swap stories about raising toddlers and the other half can get back to work to pay for them.

Algerie Francais !