Could 3.8 million WASPI women stop a Tory GE win?

Started by papasmurf, November 07, 2019, 07:45:54 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5171 time=1573396460 user_id=69
Its ok I have some cream that gets rid of Gotchas and Lumbago

I'm happy to hear it!
+++

Churchill

Its ok I have some cream that gets rid of Gotchas and Lumbago
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5167 time=1573395736 user_id=69
I have never found anything amusing about Labour ever the total opposite, Tories are not right wing never have been, hence the name Conservatives

Gotcha!
+++

Churchill

I have never found anything amusing about Labour ever the total opposite, Tories are not right wing never have been, hence the name Conservatives
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5160 time=1573393502 user_id=69
It was still Labour just under Blair they wore suits and ties not Donkey Jackets  :D

Is this a joke?

They were more right wing than the Tories at the time, even Hague said so.
+++

Churchill

It was still Labour just under Blair they wore suits and ties not Donkey Jackets  :D

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=4976 time=1573320709 user_id=98
I'm not a fan of them at all and espec dislike nu lab.

nu labour dont exist anymore in case you havent noticed Dynamis.

im voting snp , churchill tory.

Who you voting for then ?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Churchill

I am all for a strong no nonsense Government with common sense that takes no crap from anyone

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4975 time=1573320605 user_id=69
It certainly looks that way, as I stated a number of times I have little faith in any of them held that opinion for a long time

Same here churchy. And despite the stuff about being a leftist, labourite etc, it's not true-I'm not a fan of them at all and espec dislike nu lab. IMHO we need an English version of the SNP for now.
+++

Churchill

It certainly looks that way, as I stated a number of times I have little faith in any of them held that opinion for a long time

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4934 time=1573309265 user_id=69
If I recall rightly was it not Labour Gordon Brown who raided private pensions when in power to the tune of £3 billion and cost many workers thousands of pounds each that meant many could not retire when they had planned to because of that smash and grab raid.

if i recall as well i think you are correct.

The fact of the matter labour and tory are two cheeks of the same arse , when it comes to pensions and many many other issues.

Churchill

If I recall rightly was it not Labour Gordon Brown who raided private pensions when in power to the tune of £3 billion and cost many workers thousands of pounds each that meant many could not retire when they had planned to because of that smash and grab raid.

Thomas

Quote from: Churchill post_id=4896 time=1573302930 user_id=69
Wife is a WASPI and not happy but she will be voting how she never says but one thing I do know she hates Corbyn and Co so even I can work out who she won't be voting for, she is a very astute worldly wise lady :D

In this brexit general election , voting tory to enact brexit and stopping marxist anti semite corbyn and his hard left party getting into power must be up there as the number one priority of most people in england i would have thought.

Remind me again though talking about the labour party and pensions.

When the tories voted to bring in cuts to public sector pensions , how did the great defender of uk pensions , the labour party vote ? They abstained.

When the tories brought in the welfare reform bill in 2015 , how did that great defender of the poor  , the labour party vote?

they abstained. :roll:

QuoteFor the avoidance of doubt, Labour's failure to vote against the welfare cuts did matter

Just 308 MPs voted in favour of the Welfare Bill a few minutes ago.

Excluding the Deputy Speakers, Sinn Fein and the tellers, there are 311 opposition MPs.

The SNP, the DUP, Plaid Cymru, the Liberal Democrats and the SDLP all voted against.

Labour (with the honourable exception of the rebel contingent) abstained, leading to the Bill being passed by 308 votes to 124.

And yet Scottish Labour's one-man online presence Duncan Hothersall tells us that it doesn't matter how Labour voted, because they would have lost anyway.

Hmmm.  Something isn't adding up here.

OK, it's quite likely that most of the missing Tory MPs would have turned up if they had known the vote was going to be close, but wouldn't it have been an idea to put that to the test?  Isn't harrying a government with a tiny majority the tried and tested tactic of all serious opposition parties down the ages?

And, you know, don't Labour kind of owe it to the poor and vulnerable people who will see their lives wrecked by this Welfare Bill?
[/b]

https://wingsoverscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/labstain4.jpg">

Papasmurf and other labour supporters endlessly attack the tories over things like pensions welfare etc etc whilst failing to point out labour are just as culpable as the tories for the uk having the worst state pension in western europe .

Churchill

Wife is a WASPI and not happy but she will be voting how she never says but one thing I do know she hates Corbyn and Co so even I can work out who she won't be voting for, she is a very astute worldly wise lady :D

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=4815 time=1573246770 user_id=59
Are you a white Londoner too?  Snap.

Blimey, you mean I am not the only one?  :D
Algerie Francais !